Thread: I get insecure really easily.

My Mood
      Bashful

Default I get insecure really easily.

I learned I have an anxious attachment style, which makes sense. I have been getting good email response from my boss and now I am having to wait for a reply and it makes me anxious. My thought is that I embellished my resume which I showed him and that he is upset about it. My thought is whether he doesn't want to work on the project with me anymore (it is a volunteer project, I am not paid for my work.)

I had a lot of social interaction yesterday and so am better focused on work today, but still feel insecure. I hate not getting enough social feedback to my satiation. I need a lot of social interaction for some reason, I don't know why.

Hi Qwerty, it's poopie doll again. I think it is a part of positive communication skills to want/need feedback, verification, acknowledgement for what you said or did; your work. Not everyone practices positive communication skills.

My Mood
      Bashful

Hi poopy doll, thank you so much for your responses. You have helped one small person feel a lot better. You are helping with my loneliness and anxiety.

I am very sensitive to communication and I feel I don't get enough of it from anywhere except maybe here. I live with my father, so you would think I wouldn't be lonely, but I still have to email friends all day while working.

I think it is related to depression.