Thread: Why

Default Why

It's 4:00 am now. I'm tired. I've been up since 1:00 because the voices won't shut up and let me sleep. I tried doing something to try to distract myself. I made some scotcheroo treats. Why won't they leave me alone? I'm so tired of this. I'm tired of fighting this. Why do I bother?
      Hug Mayflower7, burt tomato, fazza, Jonathan_P hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Relaxed

I fall asleep every night to my voice whining, ranting and generally not being quiet and waking up to the same every morning. I've gotten used to it over the past two years and several months that I've been hearing him for.

Without medication I wouldn't be able to handle it, he used to be able to wake me up at will and did so at least five times a night to talk about our dreams if he'd let me fall asleep at all as he had the ability to stimulate my adrenal gland and keep me awake. And he wonders why I won't speak to him any more.
      Hug burt tomato, fazza hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Amazed

In my case, it has improved, so have hope. I don't hear voices in my bedroom anymore. Sometimes when it is bad downstairs I rest in my bedroom. It was not always like this, but it has improved over the years.

I do wonder if I am entering the residual phase since I am relatively torturingly sane otherwise.
      Hug fazza hugged this poster.

My voices like influencing my dreams. They talk to me in my sleep and must wake me about 4 times a night. They're a bunch of cnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by boudreauj4 View Post
      It's 4:00 am now. I'm tired. I've been up since 1:00 because the voices won't shut up and let me sleep. I tried doing something to try to distract myself. I made some scotcheroo treats. Why won't they leave me alone? I'm so tired of this. I'm tired of fighting this. Why do I bother?
      Sorry to hear that B. Has this happened before? If so, does it eventually get better?

Yes, it always gets better thankfully. After 3 nights in a row of terrible sleep, being at my whits end, I finally slept better tonight. I wish I could figure out what causes the bad sleep so I can try to prevent it. The lack of sleep raises havok with my symptoms. This time maybe it was anxiety (or excitement) that my daughter and her new baby have come to visit us. I played my mandolin for my new little grandson for the first time yesterday and he seemed to like it.
      Likes NWiddi liked this post.

My Mood
      Doubtful

Quote Originally Posted by boudreauj4 View Post
      I am going through the same right now. I was up at 1am and I was sick of hearing things and lucid dreaming. It's pretty unpleasant and I'd rather be tired today than experience any more of that.

I've taken a Xanax twice in the last few days at night to help me sleep. It seems to work but I don't want to do it too often because I don't want to become dependent on the Xanax.