Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acid Reflux? Info needed please.

My Mood
      Lonely

Good news that she is better now.

It's not nice. I will not have much sleep tonight, I will have to sit up because of the acid and my sore throat.

But I am determined to get this sorted out. I will not be in a hurry to get off the zantac or whatever the doctor prescribes.

My Mood
      Lonely

Had a night of no sleep last night. That said I remained positive and I didn't get worked up. I looked up positive affirmations and did breathing exercises. When I felt really low with the pain I told myself to be positive and know that I would sort this out. I also used a heat pad which helped to relax me.

I am better this afternoon but still not right. I have pain in the roof of my mouth and my throat is still sore. Hopefully after a few days of tablets things will get better. I decided to stay on the zantac for a week before going to the doctors.

I also wrote down the 30 positive affirmations in a notebook today. They were really nice to read.

I have accepted that the next couple of days will be awkward but I will be improving all the time.

Hey really sorry that you are going through this have you had this checked out as sometimes these things Öfor instance maybe a hernia or ulcer both of which can be sorted. Just a thought.

Have you checked -donít know how long you have been on zantac- to see if it is not the zantac that is causing this? I aint no doc. I do so hope things improve soon for you.
      Boldy going forwards as i couldn't find reverse..

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours from east coast)
      My Mood
      Relaxed

I have a hiatal hernia and have chronic problems with this. I take prilosec every day..it takes a few days to kick in.

a liquid antacid will soothe your throat and esophagus but be sparing with it..too much will give you diarrhea.

I was told to put wood blocks under my headboard to elevate the head.

If I am really having a bad time sleeping, I have a bunch of pillows that I can arrange to simulate a recliner position and have learned to sleep that way. That really helps and my night meds knock me out so that I sleep.
      Each Small Candle Lights A Corner Of The Dark.....Roger Waters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12