Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Schizophrenia is the worst diagnosis

Founding Member

these people have read all the antipsychiatry books it's hard to argue, it's like when i argued with james some guy who had langian therapy, james said your repeating the words of your dr i said and you repeating the words of your therapist, he got upset, i've never really heard the psychiatrists argument other than some silly idea i've got an illness like epilepsy and diabetes, the psychiatrists haven't the time to show their argument in 10min once 6 months and have now closed the case, james he's had all the arguments for antipsuchiatry pushed for hundreds of hours with therapists

Founding Member

Quote Originally Posted by iwanthope View Post
      First of all your doctor is wrong and completely ignorant. The drugs leave people worse off and almost always become unwell or become worse than when they started the meds in the first place. You can write an advance statement or advanced directive to make sure that if you are sectioned you can write down your wishes beforehand.
      i sometimes wonder what if i'd been non compliant with meds god knows if it'd be better, been to funerals as the saying goes it's your funeral and considering the rewards if it works out some would say worth the risk

There are many people in this world who hear voices or other hallucinations, and have bizzare beliefs or delusions or negative symptoms that make them unable to function very well in life. There is obviously something wrong with them so what is it? If there is no such thing as schizophrenia then what illness do they have. What's wrong with me? Is there a different name for this disorder that you would rather use? It's not like millions of people in this world are all pretending to be ill. How can you say there is no schizophrenia when there is obviously some kind of illness like this in this world that just happens to be named schizophrenia? If you do away with the word schizophrenia, all these sick people just aren't going to disappear. If its the word schizophrenia you don't like, there are many others who agree with you who think it is ready for a name change. Maybe I misunderstood you and you meant that with just you, there is no schizophrenia. That you don't have it.

My Mood
      Bashful

Default abuse

you're being coerced and abused by the crown and the state. got that = that's why you have voices, schizophrenia and depression. they will harm you and they do intend to win. start proper kicking off. i am for sure.

Founding Member

Quote Originally Posted by shaneleah37 View Post
      you're being coerced and abused by the crown and the state. got that = that's why you have voices, schizophrenia and depression. they will harm you and they do intend to win. start proper kicking off. i am for sure.
      you going to take on the state, theres those 50s american books saying you can't beat city hall, and you are vulnerable and by a number of definitions have an illness

mandela was prettty tough and a lot of the time got preferential treatment

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345