Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Schizophrenia is the worst diagnosis

No, I can see from my own experience. These are my own words back up by scientific books. Plus there are ethical psychiatrists who agree with me. Whose talking about moral high ground? Ethics is ethics. It should not be ignored especially in medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by ramboghettouk View Post
      whose been talking to you, your just repeating the words of the therapist lot, therapists who have little experience of schitzoprenia only have contact with those who can pay and then have the audacity to claim the moral high ground
      By the way the majority of therapists tend to say what you are saying not what I'm saying. You sound more like the therapists than I do.

Founding Member

will you just do one thing go and live next door to peter breggin and then i'll totally support you coming off meds, in reality peter breggin spends large amounts on an expensive mortgage to avoid the schitzos he so supports living near him

will you just do one thing go and live next door to peter breggin and then i'll totally support you coming off meds, in reality peter breggin spends large amounts on an expensive mortgage to avoid the schitzos he so supports living near him
      Where did you get that information? I don't believe you.
      Last edited by iwanthope; 27-11-18 at 16:46.

I don't think peter breggin is as wonderful as others make him out to be anyway. Schizophrenia is a false diagnosis and should not be used casually and many people who can come off meds should be able to do so. I was never violent or aggressive. I'm my case the diagnosis was abused.
      Last edited by iwanthope; 27-11-18 at 16:47.

Founding Member

Quote Originally Posted by iwanthope View Post
      Where did you get that information? I don't believe you. So he's a hypocrite.
      no more a hypocrite than the average gauardian buyer who pays a lot of money not to live near the people they claim to be on the side off

i didn't neccessarily say i was in favour of forcing meds on people, i did say i'm in favour of evicting those behaving antisocially, even if it's due to refusing meds

are you saying the prison service is unethical, some would say it is, i'm not an idealist i'm afraid

and i do think coming off meds is unfair on the neighbours

I don't think peter breggin is as wonderful as others make him out to be anyway. Schizophrenia is a false diagnosis and should not be used casually and many people who can come off meds should be able to do so. I was never violent or aggressive. I'm my case the diagnosis was abused.
      I don't have schizophrenia so I wouldn't qualify living next door.

no more a hypocrite than the average gauardian buyer who pays a lot of money not to live near the people they claim to be on the side off

i didn't neccessarily say i was in favour of forcing meds on people, i did say i'm in favour of evicting those behaving antisocially, even if it's due to refusing meds

are you saying the prison service is unethical, some would say it is, i'm not an idealist i'm afraid

and i do think coming off meds is unfair on the neighbours
      Yes, well the prison service is unethical. I was an idealist but sadly not but I still hope for a world where people are kind to each other. I refuse to become cynical.

The prison service is definitely unethical but mental health services should never be like prisons anyway.

Founding Member

The prison service is definitely unethical but mental health services should never be like prisons anyway.
      and when you attack mental health services,and what they do, your supporting a certain brand of politicians who maybe rightly don't beleive in mental illness and are in favour of mental health services been closed down and their functions been taken over by the prison service

i don't know confused and dreading the next off med problem neighbour

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast