Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Schizophrenia is the worst diagnosis

I need to come off the medication..psychiatry is bullshit. There is no such thing as schizophrenia. Educate yourself

My Mood
      Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by iwanthope View Post
      FYI hurt tomato I do not have schizophrenia yes? Do you understand ? It's not that I don't understand, YOU clearly do not understand.
      Sorry bro, missed that. Yes I see, you claim you were falsely diagnosed to subdue you. I guess it happens.
      Likes Jonathan_P liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by burt tomato View Post
      Sorry bro, missed that. Yes I see, you claim you were falsely diagnosed to subdue you. I guess it happens.
      Yes, now you understand

Personally I wouldn't change my diagnosis/condition. Why? Because I have learned so much because of it. (That's not to say it's been easy and I have had many "nightmare" experiences ...) However all the pluses (including being grateful for everything) out way the bad.

2C
      Last edited by Jonathan_P; 27-11-18 at 14:34.

Founding Member

Quote Originally Posted by iwanthope View Post
      I need to come off the medication..psychiatry is bullshit. There is no such thing as schizophrenia. Educate yourself
      i have had neighbours with that view, though i can understand, that soon wears thin after months of sleepless nights due to their behaviour, refusing treatment has repercussions for those around you, that i admit is a difference between physical illness

Quote Originally Posted by ramboghettouk View Post
      i have had neighbours with that view, though i can understand, that soon wears thin after months of sleepless nights due to their behaviour, refusing treatment has repercussions for those around you, that i admit is a difference between physical illness
      You seem to be implying that it is ok for people to be medicated to keep them quiet and docile or to please those around them. Medication for the individual is not the answer. It is oppression. A person should not have to be gagged for the benefit of the majority. This is a human rights issue.

Founding Member

you seem to be implying it's ok to come off meds with a high probability you'll make those around you lives a misery

i wouldn't force meds on you though have no doubt i would evict you if your behaviour is that antisocial, and if your found dead under a bridge i'd say thats your choice and decision, i definately wouldn't excuse your behaviour on the grounds of mental illness when the reason was you refusing treatment

I'm implying that I am an individual with choices where my life and circumstances mean I shouldn't compromise with others. Everyone is entitled to their choices. To give medication to someone especially coming from a doctor, to subdue their behaviour is unethical. It goes against the hypocratic oath to first cause no harm. To impose medication on someone for being noisy is an abuse. They are entitled to their say. Using your example about noisy neighbours there are many ways of handling the situation rather than using force to get them to change their brain. Medication should not be used for society's problems. Should it?

Founding Member

whose been talking to you, your just repeating the words of the therapist lot, therapists who have little experience of schitzoprenia only have contact with those who can pay and then have the audacity to claim the moral high ground

Quote Originally Posted by ramboghettouk View Post
      you seem to be implying it's ok to come off meds with a high probability you'll make those around you lives a misery

i wouldn't force meds on you though have no doubt i would evict you if your behaviour is that antisocial, and if your found dead under a bridge i'd say thats your choice and decision, i definately wouldn't excuse your behaviour on the grounds of mental illness when the reason was you refusing treatment
      There is plenty of evidence which has been around for decades that is now mainstream and cannot be ignored due to the huge push it is getting that medication causes problems to the brain in the long term. It is not as simple as saying that when off medication it causes you to behave like this and when on it means you behave like that. Any way, psychosis and the definition of schizophrenia means that a person has a problem with reality and has false beliefs which they hold onto even when proved wrong. This is not how it should be used. This is oppression clear and simple.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast