Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch out, paranormal

Default Watch out, paranormal

Watch out for the moon and Mars in time for people colonising as space ghosts that own the earth are going to wrap spirit mist around them in time for people colonising as to kill and entrap human spirits and this will cause a atmosphere and it will start to rain. Please don't float up to ozone or spirit mist after death or you will get crushed try and get into someone's body until you grow as you will come out as a tiny, thinking spirit ghost embryos ready to grow. I got my information from paranormal hearing voices.
      Likes unspoken-words liked this post.

My Mood
      Innocent

Default ?

Not sure if you're serious, mocking people or just fuckin with us

I'm serious please read how to survive after death paranormal in hearing voices forum for more insight.

My Mood
      Innocent

The voices that you consider paranormal are simply a part of your own brain and psychology. They don't have any outside information.
      On top of this spirits don't exist.
      Once you die, that's it. Your consciousness will be as nonexistent as it was before your birth.
      Which also means you don't have to worry about what comes afterwards.
      Afterlife is wishful thinking.

It's amazing that some individuals think that science explains all the experiences in everyday life. The paranormal is just as important in our understanding of what's happening in the world as science.

I think your thoughts explain a great deal and I've had experience of the paranormal in the form of astral projecting myself to different environments before and the afterlife, it is an amazing experience that sometimes is scary.
      Hug Rebeca1 hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Innocent

Yes, science does explain everything. That's the whole point. Science as a way of describing reality.
      "The careful study of the structure and behaviour of the physical world, especially by watching, measuring, and doing experiments, and the development of theories to describe the results of these activities."
      These observations include hearing voices too. Yet because of our understanding of the human psyche we can explain these things better than we did a few hundred years ago, where we would just say its "paranormal".

I used science to explain the voices I hear, but my son says my science is not very likely to be correct. He says there is other science called psychiatry that better explains it. But is psychiatry really considered a science? If it is, it's the most wishy washy science out there. It seems that a lot of it is unproveable by scientific testing.
      Last edited by boudreauj4; 30-11-18 at 12:32.
      Likes NWiddi, Mayflower7 liked this post.
      Hug Rebeca1, unspoken-words hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Innocent

Default Yes

Psychiatry is real medicine. It's not some pseudoscience.
      Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of mental disorders.These include various maladaptations related to mood, behaviour, cognition, and perceptions.
      It's trying to be as objective about the subjective perception of reality that we have and trying to analyse and treat it.
      What psychiatry does to help people changes based on the scientific method and is based on statistics and data.
      Thanks boudreauj4 gave thanks for this post.

My Mood
      Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Inconsiderate View Post
      Psychiatry is real medicine. It's not some pseudoscience.
      Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of mental disorders.These include various maladaptations related to mood, behaviour, cognition, and perceptions.
      It's trying to be as objective about the subjective perception of reality that we have and trying to analyse and treat it.
      What psychiatry does to help people changes based on the scientific method and is based on statistics and data.
      I have to disagree with you on this subject, Psychiatry really is pseudoscience it is just another way in which we are being controlled as a society to prevent us seeing the bigger picture, watch the film "The Matrix" it will open your eyes as to what is going on in modern society.
      Mental Health Assessment = .. we will get back to you next week on that one . sorry what was your name again ?

My Mood
      Innocent

I will not claim to be an expert on psychiatry, as I have not studied it or researched it intensely. I'm simply aware of the definition and what it's used for, alongside seeing no reason to discard it.
      I do however, question people that set up conspiracy theories about the government controlling us and basing it on an action movie that had kids trying to slow-motion dodge nonexistent bullets. It was a good movie tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast