Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watch out, paranormal

My Mood
      Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Inconsiderate View Post
      I will not claim to be an expert on psychiatry, as I have not studied it or researched it intensely. I'm simply aware of the definition and what it's used for, alongside seeing no reason to discard it.
      I do however, question people that set up conspiracy theories about the government controlling us and basing it on an action movie that had kids trying to slow-motion dodge nonexistent bullets. It was a good movie tho.
      I understand how you want to question people that set up conspiracy theories about the government controlling us but this is because you have been brainwashed already and you now have "tunnel vision", if you think outside the box then you will really see how the governments and the commercial world are controlling you in your everyday life. Ask yourself a question do you want to be an individual or do you want to conform and live in an illusion fuelled by the use of modern day smart phones alas the mass population are now being controlled by wireless devices ?
      Mental Health Assessment = .. we will get back to you next week on that one . sorry what was your name again ?
      Hug Rebeca1 hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Mellow

Hey Slwirt, thanks for the in depth post about mind control techniques, I will have to read into this further and find that book by Dr. John Hall. I am sure the Russians have been using this technology since the 1980's.
      Mental Health Assessment = .. we will get back to you next week on that one . sorry what was your name again ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12