Thread: Why Do bad Things Keep Happening To My Family?

Lightbulb Why Do bad Things Keep Happening To My Family?

It seems my family never gets a break, just one set back after another.

I look at friends I went to school with and they seem to have wonderful lives. I have one friend and everything seems to go right for him and his family, where mine is just hit by disaster after disaster.

I'm not religious at all, I have no belief in God, so I don't believe we're being punished by some higher power but it certainly feels that way.

I know our situation isn't as dire as say families in Syria but it just seems we never get a break from the problems life keeps throwing at us.

Im not normally a very optimistic person but the last few days I've felt quite depressed, like reality has hit me, and then today I had this terrible feeling of dread, then in the evening we were given some more bad news.

hey, perhaps we're really just Sims and the one controlling my family is like Sid out of Toy Story. Someone once said I look like him so maybe Im on to something....

Quote Originally Posted by DREAMERDAN View Post
      It seems my family never gets a break, just one set back after another.

I look at friends I went to school with and they seem to have wonderful lives. I have one friend and everything seems to go right for him and his family, where mine is just hit by disaster after disaster.

I'm not religious at all, I have no belief in God, so I don't believe we're being punished by some higher power but it certainly feels that way.

I know our situation isn't as dire as say families in Syria but it just seems we never get a break from the problems life keeps throwing at us.

Im not normally a very optimistic person but the last few days I've felt quite depressed, like reality has hit me, and then today I had this terrible feeling of dread, then in the evening we were given some more bad news.

hey, perhaps we're really just Sims and the one controlling my family is like Sid out of Toy Story. Someone once said I look like him so maybe Im on to something....
      Hi- While reading your post, it reminded me of my family. Years ago my father was diagnosed of kidney failure which led him to dialysis. Years after, my mother had also the same diagnosis. I was praying that we would not go through the same ordeal but it happened again. My mother also went through dialysis. It was a very sad journey for my family, emotionally and financially but God is good because we have friends and family who gave us support and encouragement during those times of testing. The problems that we had, although it was painful but it made me stronger and better person.

I pray that you will also overcome the obstacles that your family is facing right now. Please donít lose hope. You are in my prayers, God bless.