Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Results 31 to 38 of 38

    Thread: I signed up to a free dating site ..

    1. #31
      ACCOUNT CLOSED
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      261

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by burt tomato View Post
      I never had much luck on it pal.
      The odds on you going on date on one of these sites and marrying the person is from statistics coming out of Match.com 1500:1 and that’s Match.com. Heaven knows what the odds are like on plenty of fish and the likes.

      Play the game Burt. Treat them for what these sites are.

      I met Rosie on plenty of fish, been a companion to her for 5 years. It said in her description she enjoyed life to full even though she was in a wheelchair and put a picture of herself up dolled up at Christmas party from 10 years ago.

      When I met her I found she had cerebral palsy, which she never told me, spent the last 15 years of her life sitting in a flat drinking coffee and smoking and watching on the buses, she was wrinkly, long gone was woman dolled up at the party from ten years ago.

      The best she’d got from plenty of fish in one year from being on plenty of fish, was one chap who came to visit and brought a porn film, so they watched a porn film together, on there first date, then he took her into the bedroom and in Rosie’s words ‘put it up my bottom’, I said well did you let him ‘put it up your bottom’. She said well really I had no choice.

      The rest of time, I think she thought I don’t want to go through that again, so every time a chap contacted her, she got him on webcam or something and spent her time revealing there bodies and well you know.
      Likes burt tomato liked this post.

    2. #32
      Forum Guide burt tomato's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Mordor
      Posts
      28,305
      My Mood
      Amazed

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy View Post
      The odds on you going on date on one of these sites and marrying the person is from statistics coming out of Match.com 1500:1 and that’s Match.com. Heaven knows what the odds are like on plenty of fish and the likes.

      Play the game Burt. Treat them for what these sites are.

      I met Rosie on plenty of fish, been a companion to her for 5 years. It said in her description she enjoyed life to full even though she was in a wheelchair and put a picture of herself up dolled up at Christmas party from 10 years ago.

      When I met her I found she had cerebral palsy, which she never told me, spent the last 15 years of her life sitting in a flat drinking coffee and smoking and watching on the buses, she was wrinkly, long gone was woman dolled up at the party from ten years ago.

      The best she’d got from plenty of fish in one year from being on plenty of fish, was one chap who came to visit and brought a porn film, so they watched a porn film together, on there first date, then he took her into the bedroom and in Rosie’s words ‘put it up my bottom’, I said well did you let him ‘put it up your bottom’. She said well really I had no choice.

      The rest of time, I think she thought I don’t want to go through that again, so every time a chap contacted her, she got him on webcam or something and spent her time revealing there bodies and well you know.
      Poor girl. I guess she had needs and desires too. You often to do not think that physically disabled people have sexual desires as well.

      Just like regular people, some do and some don't.

      I have kinda got sex out of my system. I used to spend a lot of time on webcam sites and got all sorts of fetishes, role playing etc. It got so intense for me, that I visited prostitutes to act out my fantasies.

      But I am kinda passed that now. It was fun, but it affected my mental health badly and other aspects of my life. I was never doing well financially and my work suffered.

      I want to put that behind me now.
      Hug Dulcie hugged this poster.

    3. #33
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      604
      My Mood
      Lonely

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by burt tomato View Post
      I have kinda got sex out of my system. I used to spend a lot of time on webcam sites and got all sorts of fetishes, role playing etc. It got so intense for me, that I visited prostitutes to act out my fantasies.

      never been to one, but have been tempted, esp for the need. but cost/scared buts me off...

      i am sad, unwanted and unloved. but sadly its my own fault.
      Hug burt tomato hugged this poster.

    4. #34
      ACCOUNT CLOSED
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      261

      Default

      These sort of things have there time and place.

      By the way have you ever tried strangermeetup.com.

      You’ll never meet someone.

      But well it’s interesting.

      I had a blast on strangermeetup.com for a month or two and occasionally go back.

      Well what can you do when you’re an insomniac at 4 am in the morning, it’s either that or BBC News 24 ‘hard talk’, I can give Babestation and the porn sites a miss.
      Likes letmein liked this post.

    5. #35
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      604
      My Mood
      Lonely

      Default

      without naming names is there really any good dating sites?

      I tried a "sex" site but as I'm big build and old I don't stand out and lucky if i get a reply.. most just get deleted.. a couple of women have said I'm not that bad looking but not connected with anyone for ages........... last tme was ayear ago but was still with my wife then.... even though we were listed on there as a couple looking for couples...

    6. #36
      Senior Member soulsearcher's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      1,579
      My Mood
      Confused

      Default

      good luck with the dating mate
      An Eye For An Eye Makes The Whole World Blind - Mahatma Gandhi

    7. #37
      ACCOUNT CLOSED
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      261

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by letmein View Post
      without naming names is there really any good dating sites?
      Well no.

      Really plenty of fish, it’s free paid by advertising, it’s a big site, ok it’s rough and ready but that’s principally because it’s free, so you get all sorts.

      The problem if you go on these ‘niche’ sites, well it’s money all the time, you could be talking £30 a month and there’s just not the volume of woman, especially in your locality.

      I initially joined Match.com but I had to pay say £30, but I think the woman got on for free. It was no different really to plenty of fish. Just a little less rough and ready.
      Thanks letmein gave thanks for this post.

    8. #38
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      604
      My Mood
      Lonely

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy View Post
      Well no.

      Really plenty of fish, it’s free paid by advertising, it’s a big site, ok it’s rough and ready but that’s principally because it’s free, so you get all sorts.

      The problem if you go on these ‘niche’ sites, well it’s money all the time, you could be talking £30 a month and there’s just not the volume of woman, especially in your locality.

      I initially joined Match.com but I had to pay say £30, but I think the woman got on for free. It was no different really to plenty of fish. Just a little less rough and ready.


      well I've done the dance, sex sites, dating site, ladies of the night sites and nothing... not even a rumble in the jungle..... no movement down there... from the sex site, zero.... from the dating site, one half reply then ignored.... from the adult site @ 2 quid a minute to watch a girl on cam its not happening for me...............

      should i just log off and give me head and heart a rest?

    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

    Similar Threads

    1. Disability Dating Site
      By bippie71 in forum People
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 11-11-18, 15:49
    2. Dating site disasters
      By Harper in forum Mental Health Experiences
      Replies: 73
      Last Post: 22-03-16, 23:21
    3. link to dating site
      By bobshocker in forum Bipolar Forum
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 17-03-11, 17:22

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •