Thread: Anyone else been diagnosed with both ASPD and BPD?

Default Anyone else been diagnosed with both ASPD and BPD?

Recently been diagnosed with both disorders and canít find much info online regarding the comorbidity. I suffer from the fear of abandonment, unstable self image, black and white thinking, splitting, self harm, depression and anxiety from Bpd and lack of empathy, lack of remorse and guilt, lust for violence, manipulation, explosive anger and superficial charm to name a few of my Anti-social traits. Wondering in general about peopleís lives on here whoíve had the same diagnosis? Therapy, relationships, medication etc. Thanks.

One way out of the anti social behaviors/thinking is to attach oneself to a spiritual philosophy that is the exact opposite. Like one that teaches compassion for all beings, including oneself. Otherwise you will stay in these diagnoses that your persona identifies with. You are ultimately NOT these things.

My Mood
      Sleepy

Hi I have both. Got diagnosed in 2012. Spent time in and out of hospital being treated for both. Nothing has helped me other than time. I'm 29 now still struggle most days. I hide away from the world and don't talk to people or go out in reality. I'm trying this to see if I can find friendship with others like me. Butility I'm scared too. I'm very emotionally unstable but very anti social too. So I push people away but inside beg for them not to leave. Life can go on though. I've been married for 6 years in a 10 year relationship. (Not cheated either) I only spend time with family or alone. How do you live day to day? x