Thread: I hear voices of pretty much anyone I come into contact with.

Default I hear voices of pretty much anyone I come into contact with.

Hi All, Iím a telepathic empathic being.
      I am here to read about others experiences and share my own experiences in hope that we can help each other. I hear voices of pretty much anyone I come into contact with. I all hear extreme wall tapping all of the time. Especially when Iím concentrating on a decision or when I have question In mind. I have seen spiritual beings, stars moving around in the sky, circles of viberant light in the sky with no explainable source. My 3rd eye is active. I am a talented person but Iím very opressed by whatís been happening to me for the past 4 years. I did do drugs. I link this to that. Meth, dmt, acid, shrooms, opiates. Iíve tried somethings I have no idea what it was. Ok now Iím off all hard drugs for almost 2 years. I do use Kratom and it has been a lifesaver for me. I didnít take it to get off anything.. I took it for itís ability to help me focus and relieve my anxiety. Anyways hello and I do work and hold a job and pay bills.

My Mood
      Innocent

Go to a doctor, you're not telepathic, as such a thing does not exist. The best you can do is cold reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Inconsiderate View Post
      Go to a doctor, you're not telepathic, as such a thing does not exist. The best you can do is cold reading.

Thanks, Iíll get right on that! Your so considerate.

Default telepathy

you can be telepathic , but be careful you don't just get innundated by spirits be careful .

You did LSD shrooms, DMT(?!!!). Oh gosh. Sounds like you may be having trouble getting solidly back into this dimension.I'm not sure what you can do and I could be totally wrong but my first thought would be to practice focusing my attention on my 5 senses as much as possible. Feel my feet on the floor (grounding), feel the clothes against my skin, follow the breathing. Keep your energy as internal as you can.

My Mood
      Bored

You live in a world that does not want to listen.

Discuss this with anyone is taboo, and those who do not believe you will drug you, diagnose you with something terrible and by default, you become a marginalised member of the community.

It's fine if you want to pick up a bible, but this is just not acceptable to anyone.

I did everything to try and prove my case, and no one believed me.

I now keep quiet, and I watch. Nothing else can be done and I have given up on it.