Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Schiz diagnosis - 2 years on

My Mood
      Amazed

My favourite was the Cambridge guy too.
      Thanks Coast2 gave thanks for this post.

Hi Coast,

Makes sense, that as you are seriously into health and fitness, not to mix with people, like that. At first, I was all for for you with the business man, however, I feel, you might have made a wise decision there.

i do wish you well, and luck, for your Yoga training, in January/February.

Take care now, keep well.

Natalie.
      Thanks Coast2 gave thanks for this post.
      Likes Coast2, unspoken-words liked this post.

My Mood
      Fine

I am banning myself from the internet for a month

I booked the Barcelona half marathon in February and I've just booked a break in New York in December and running in thevhalf marathon in Central Park.

I think I'd better start to read avidly again it's significantly cheaper......
      'I'm not my diagnosis. I have good days and bad days, but I'm not contagious. I'm just human'.
      Likes Mayfair, burt tomato liked this post.
      Hug Mayflower7 hugged this poster.

Forum Volunteer

Quote Originally Posted by Coast2 View Post
      I am banning myself from the internet for a month

I booked the Barcelona half marathon in February and I've just booked a break in New York in December and running in thevhalf marathon in Central Park.

I think I'd better start to read avidly again it's significantly cheaper......
      Great choice!

Hopefully you won't see this for a month! (unless you not started yet of course! )
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

- Mark Twain

My Mood
      Fine

Hi Chaps!,

I managed to reduce my internet consumption reasonably well. Things are good -:I've had several more dates and I'm meeting another chap tomorrow evening, and another on Saturday! I'm really enjoying getting out there and meeting new people. I haven't had sex with anyone yet though!

Off to Amsterdam next weekend for the half marathon but my knee is sore again, so I may have to give it a miss :-(

Hope you're all ok. I still have bad days sometimes but mostly I feel I'm on top of the Schiz symptoms - I just have to make sure I don't get too stressed or too tired.

Big Hugs (x)
      'I'm not my diagnosis. I have good days and bad days, but I'm not contagious. I'm just human'.
      Likes Mayflower7, burt tomato liked this post.
      Hug Mayflower7, burt tomato hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Fine

Hi Chaps,

I hope that you are all ok and life is treating you well. Christmas can be a tough time for some of us so I just wanted to drop by with a message of hope.

I am still doing ok. I'm still working 4 days a week - it is rapidly approaching 2 years since zi returned to the coal face. I'm off to New York Wednesday for 5 days and have lots of exciting things planned. I'm still dating and had sex for the first time in over 2 years! - thankfully the chemical castration side effects from the risperidone has subsided now and I had a couple of good orgasms. Risperidone completely annhiliated my sex drive while I was taking it and it has taken that long for it to improve to the point where I can contemplate a relationship again.

I continue to dual depression but in the main i am very happy and full of enthusiasm for life. Not sure if I will continue to see the chap I'm dating - he can be a bit serious and a tad snobby. Still, the vaginal cobwebs have been well swept now!

Best wishes

Coast (x
      Last edited by Coast2; 03-12-18 at 22:25.
      Thanks burt tomato gave thanks for this post.
      Likes burt tomato liked this post.

Hi Coast,

Thanks for the update.

I'm still very well overall, mild forms of szchiophrenia based wise, on my dose of 25ml of med.

I have a weekly volunteering position as a typist, and there will be some prospects of many more opportunities up coming, via my systems' head quarters, inw hich I am mainly based, along of a copule of other orgs.

For a very long time, I have been linked through his work, and where I volunteer and occasionally attend exercise groups, to my very strong admirer. More recently and I met up with him, and I feel, that things might turning out to be very much better, than anticipated from my point of view at first, well, initially he was married, and with children, I now have a deep down feeling, reading off from him, that is now no longer the case in that he isn't toget her with his or even, ex - wife, to be precise jus t in case. Anyway, I am a well tr ained one from magazine experts, and I am not about to plan to delve via his ex maritial affairs, I'll very much will and as I am still very much single, happily accept him, in, to my pending general dating and romantic life. One would like to think, anyway, all will unfold in the fulness of time. I'm not jumping the gun, before I can walk.

I am still very much into the throes of fitness, and in fact, where I exercise occasionally as implied above, I plan to make weekly attendance of zumba thre, either from earlier new year, or early Spring onwards. I'll terminate mid Autum, in time for the wintry months.

On and in terms of my very s trong linked admirer, I'm very happy. He has personallity, friendliness, and earning. In my books, looks come a long time later, however, and it is very much a bonus, he is strikingly handsome, and very attractive, very friendly. I couldn't have asked for any one much better, as he just happens to well, fit the bill, to use an exppression, perfectly.

Anyway, take care now,

Natalie.

My Mood
      Amazed

Nice to hear things are going well for you Coast!

Founding Member

as long as people don't say anyone can work and therefore theres no reason to pay benefits like some on the right of the tory party

My Mood
      Worried

Congratulations to your ongoing recovery. I hope this is a start of a new chapter. Even maybe a new book.

You give me hope.

Merry Christmas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123