Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Schiz diagnosis - 2 years on

if it were me, and if I was purely single free, I'm not, I have a strong mutual admirer who I am linked with, and I have very fond and attraction feelings for them, judging by your 2 paragraphs, I would rhetorically aim, for the business man one.

I wish you luck and well with this.

Keep well.
      Thanks Coast2 gave thanks for this post.
      Hug Coast2 hugged this poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Coast2 View Post
      Update: I've started dating again! I'm seeing two guys, both of whom I like so I guess I'll have to chose one to date when it becomes sexual. They're quite different. One is a business man, divorced, wealthy, with a wicked sense of humour, very witty and up on politics and current affairs. He likes fancy restaurants and posh wine which is totally lost on me.

The other guy is very academic, Cambridge educated, likes the outdoors, nature reserves, walking and reading. He is more emotionally intelligent.

I have a very strong sexual attraction for the businessman - I think he'd be a great lover, but in my experience the academic types can be incredibly imaginative lovers ....

Would it be so terrible if I had sex with both of them?

:-))
      Glad to hear you are doing so well Coast! Have fun! Nothing wrong with sleeping with both imo. As long as noone is being lied too about exclusivity or whatever then where is the harm? Life is short, we have to embrace the good times while we can
      Thanks Coast2 gave thanks for this post.
      Likes burt tomato liked this post.

Founding Member

i simetimes wish i'd been sectioned instead of volunteering when threatened, such are modern times

i never forget when i was harrassed by problem kids, the social worker said help is only for those whove been sectioned and i doubt youve ever been sectioned
      Last edited by ramboghettouk; 09-09-18 at 21:49.

My Mood
      Fine

Quote Originally Posted by ramboghettouk View Post
      i simetimes wish i'd been sectioned instead of volunteering when threatened, such are modern times

i never forget when i was harrassed by problem kids, the social worker said help is only for those whove been sectioned and i doubt youve ever been sectioned
      I was sectioned Rambo. 2 years ago. I had no inkling I was ill.....
      'I'm not my diagnosis. I have good days and bad days, but I'm not contagious. I'm just human'.

My Mood
      Fine

Had another date with the businessman today. He was a complete gentleman. We strolled through a lovely park for a few hours, had a drink on the waterfront, then went for a bite to eat at a lovely little pub with fabulous views by a river. He's a good guy. Turns out his wife had an affair and they split up, so given he's been hurt in the past I don't think it is right I see someone else at the same time...... it doesn't seem right to me...
      'I'm not my diagnosis. I have good days and bad days, but I'm not contagious. I'm just human'.
      Likes burt tomato liked this post.
      Hug burt tomato hugged this poster.

Forum Volunteer

Had another date with the businessman today. He was a complete gentleman. We strolled through a lovely park for a few hours, had a drink on the waterfront, then went for a bite to eat at a lovely little pub with fabulous views by a river. He's a good guy. Turns out his wife had an affair and they split up, so given he's been hurt in the past I don't think it is right I see someone else at the same time...... it doesn't seem right to me...
      Yes reading this, I would revise my previous advice to be free to sleep with both.

If I had done this for someone, and was nice, I'd be upset to find you sleeping with someone else to see if he better man.

I prefer honesty, I found one of my ex's (not serious) when she accidentally left herself logged in to same email that I use (and on my computer)... I have no interest to read someone else phone or text or email, but I couldn't help noticing that all the emails were from a dating site, and I looked and thought what this? I don't use this?! And saw loads of messages she was sending to people and receiving them.

In my flat!

I couldn't believe it, and still can't.
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

- Mark Twain
      Hug claude hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfair View Post
      Yes reading this, I would revise my previous advice to be free to sleep with both.

If I had done this for someone, and was nice, I'd be upset to find you sleeping with someone else to see if he better man.

I prefer honesty, I found one of my ex's (not serious) when she accidentally left herself logged in to same email that I use (and on my computer)... I have no interest to read someone else phone or text or email, but I couldn't help noticing that all the emails were from a dating site, and I looked and thought what this? I don't use this?! And saw loads of messages she was sending to people and receiving them.

In my flat!

I couldn't believe it, and still can't.
      I'm sorry Mayfair - that's horrible.....Hope you are happy and with someone nice now (x)

Forum Volunteer

I'm sorry Mayfair - that's horrible.....Hope you are happy and with someone nice now (x)
      No need apologise, it's not your fault!
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

- Mark Twain

Founding Member

I was sectioned Rambo. 2 years ago. I had no inkling I was ill.....
      i do think those whove been sectioned are rewarded but as one friend said if you feel like that come off your drugs and get yourself sectioned then, sometimes i'm tempted

My Mood
      Fine

I'm not seeing the businessman anymore. I have concerns that he drinks too frequently. He said he drinks wine or spirits most nights and does It to relax. I had an exboyfriend who drank to 'relax' - I'm not going there again. I met the chap from Cambridge this weekend and we're meeting up for a walk and a bite to eat next weekend.

Other than that, I'm running in Amsterdam in 5 weeks time then I'm off to Stratford upon Avon for a weekend in November to see a couple of plays at the RSC. I'm costing up a month trip to India in January/February to do a yoga instructor course. I'd like to do some volunteering with the mental health patients at the hospital.

Lots in my life, lots to look forward to.

Hugs - Coast xx
      Thanks claude gave thanks for this post.
      Likes claude, burt tomato, unspoken-words liked this post.
      Hug claude, burt tomato hugged this poster.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast