Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The voices I hear are telepathic people....

My Mood
      Lurking

Unhappy The voices I hear are telepathic people....

Hi everyone. I hear voices but i am not schizophrenic. The voices i hear are from real people. You may have heard of something called 'telepathy'.
      Go to google.com and type in telepathic communication if you want to get a better understanding. Its where one person can send a message from their brain to anothers person's brain.
      The telepathic people themselves can also do something called psycho bully. Its when they message another person (like myself) and give them loads of abuse. I get abuse from about 12 people -mainly men i think but they can change their voices too.The people can also send a psycho buzz around the streets where they can make up rumours about a person and try to get them killed or get their bags stolen. Thats what my telepathicbullies have tried to do to me anyway. I was fine until it was coming up to my 22nd birthday and i was in bed and heard all these voices. It sounded like they were coming from the streets and until i googled voices on the internet i realised they were not real people. The voices were nice and first - complimenting me, then they became nasty as anything. Is anyone else going through the same thing?

I'm not going through that but that definitely sounds like hearing voices. As far as I know that's the progression of hearing voices -- first they start off nice, then they get mean.
      Likes ALifetimeOfRecovery liked this post.

mine started off very mean, telling me i had inplants in the back of my neck and in my chest, i had open heart, the feed on the information you cant prove. the storys you cant even grasp to understand. there just voices and there going to get you to lash out at someone for no reason. be carfull.

Default Voices

The thing with voices is - though meds might make them less insistent - they may never go away - so most people who hear voices have to live with that as a fact of their lives.

Now - its not that you hear these voices - its what you choose to do about them that makes the difference between whether they are a trouble to you or not.

If they are telling you things that you know are not true (like having implants inside you) or are urging you to do things you don't really want to do (like hurt people) although you can't 'not listen to them' - you can choose not to act on what they tell you - just the same as you would if a friend / partner etc gave you advice or told you to do something you didn't want to.

Don't let them bully you - you are still in control.
      Likes Gshock liked this post.

My Mood
      Lurking

I'm controlling the voices by taking medication. I'm on 15mg of abilify tablets at the moment but i'm considering get a higher dosage of 20mg instead as i can still hear the voices. They are harrassing me day and night.

My Mood
      Breezy

So does your taking medication somehow control the people who are telepathically communicating or what? How can you possibly think that if they are telepathic that medication will make any difference whatsoever - these two theories are surely incompatible..........
      “The value of compassion cannot be over-emphasized. Anyone can criticize. It takes a true believer to be compassionate. No greater burden can be borne by an individual than to know no one cares or understands.”

"Don't walk ahead of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend". A Camus.
      Likes jetgirl liked this post.

mine have different personalities, most of whom are easily lead by a certain voice but now I challenge him in to debate and more often than not he becomes like a rabbit in head lights, stunned by my denying him control of the others. I openly speak with him, only inner monoligue if others are around, but vocally if alone. I used to try to crush my head and scream inside to get him out of me but he would just egg me on saying things like "you see, i told you, you're mad, you're crazy, youhate everyone dont you evil boy". I dont take much meds as i have only recently disclosed this with my gp and you guys know more about it than i dare tell him, i know i should tell him. I feel sometimes that I have the upper hand over him by acknowledging him and letting him say what he wants to and encourageing him to argue his point of view. He just uses the old tricks, trying to get the others to believe what he says but they are becoming as sick of him as i am. He tends to pick his moments to try to strike, when i'm feeling down he is louder but i don't fear being called crazy anymore so he's fighting a losing battle. Saying that i know he'll never stop but i'm darned if he'll beat me.

One day at a time, a new day a new battle and hopefully a new victory. I dont know if it is other people doing this to me, he has the same voice as me just colder and sounding more calm and calculated.

I should add that it is only the last year that the others have began to turn their back on him. He never would speak to me but speak with them about me and I would hear it all.
      Last edited by gazza; 03-01-11 at 18:33. Reason: added a bit more

The odd thing about saying your voices are other people who have telepathy is that there is not one recorded instance on the earth or in history where it was discovered or found that a person was the source of someone elses hearing voices... If it was other people, one would think there would be a claim or recording of it somewhere. The closest I can find is the writing of religion, which seem to me to be closely allied with the mythical allegory of hearing voices and thought broadcasting, where some people are gods and good while some people are gods and evil, but they never meet in the world, as they are separated by heaven and hell, so these stories are probably an analogy of voice hearing in the mind, rather than people in the world, sort of like our matrix character...
      God Exists, He Saved My Life, He Gave Me Voices. He is Against Violence, Lying, and Incompetency.

Maxitab, good point!
      Last edited by Go Pet Free; 27-02-11 at 20:22. Reason: Direct to posting.

Gazza, how does the dominant one take criticism of him? Have you ever told him that he was the mad one or spoke to the others in fromt of him?

I find this most curious!

Good luck to you all for managing your voices.
      Last edited by Go Pet Free; 27-02-11 at 20:24. Reason: Direction to post.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast