Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The voices I hear are telepathic people....

hey everyone,
      I started to hear voices just about 2 years ago. At first they were just once in a while and I was fully convinced it was real. It sounded like my neighbours were keeping someone imprisoned and sexually abused her.
      After calling the cops for the first time, who could not hear anything or find anything off without searching the addict where the voices came from, the voices turned most of their attention to me. More often I heard other people being held in their house and it all added up to my neighbours being part of a criminal orginasation who were taking drugdealers off the street, killing the men and turn the women into prostitutes or slaves as they called them.
      I called the police several more times and some of the voices really wanted me dead, started proclaiming to the whole town I lived in that I was a drugdealer, which I certainly was not and then the scary stuff started with people coming over night after night to help to murder me, while 2 people in that house kept on protecting me from harm. The most scary thing was that on several occasions I actually saw people who were leaving my neighbours house or were arriving and were talking about this, which also were voices but they acted as being those people I saw. But also were there people looking right thrue my window pretty much with their noses stuffed against the glass and after this entering my neighbours house.
      At this point there was no doubt about it being real, but afterwards it could have been because they were curious seeing that I called the cops about 6 times.
      We, my girlfriend and I, moved to my parents house to stay there for a while, and nextdoor to my parants I heard strange sounds as well. This was followed by a night of horrors and it turned out that this same organisation was working next door to my parents as well, because my parent's neighbours were growing marijuana and were drugdealers they have fallen victim.
      I was put into a mental hostpital following this and stayed there for 6 months believing everything was real.
      To figure out the truth behind everything my parents took me to see the man who was the so called boss of this criminal orginasation, my neighbours father. It was a warm enough welcome and we had a good conversation, but returning home it was him who gave order I should be murdered and my girlfriend taken away for prostitution because I knew too much. I was still in the mental hospital but was free to go as I pleased.
      We gave up our home, a newly build house in which we were the first occupants.
      I was put on heavy medication and by the time I went to a new appartment in the city away from the town we lived I stopped my medication and suddenly started to hear the voices.
      I couldn't believe it, it were the same voices the same people.
      I immediately thought about spirits or jinn that were harrassing me, but the story was so real enough that I fell for it. With people coming over to kill me night after night it became too much and I went back to the mental hospital. With the fear of them going after my girlfriend which was the ongoing thing 24/7 even at her work I really got scared, I called her day and night until she could take it anymore and broke up with me after being together for 8 years.
      The voices proclaimed to be vampires, they told me I was a born living vampire that was starving from bloodthirst, as they could all hear me use my telepathy.
      In fact it turned out that I wasn't able to silently think anymore, I could only think out loud in my brain as talking in my head, which was using tlepathy which drove them to the point of madness after hearing every thought I had out loud for months and not being able to tell me to shut up because I couldn't hear them thanks to the medication I had been taking. And after regaining the ability to silently thing, they were right about it, as many other things which made me to believe the things they said.
      They were talking abou thow I could be able to learn remote viewing, a power they used on me all the time to spy on me, as well as mind reading, though they weren't able to read my mind until I regained my ability to think. Before that there was either silence or thinking loud which they could hear.
      After this it came to the point where my ex-girlfriend was being sexually abused by this orginasation and was being brainwashed afterwards. They knew all kind of curses and magick spells they could put people under.
      This is going on for just more than half a year now, every day it is the same thing 24/7. They simply do not stop and say that they will keep on doing this untill I commit suicide. But at the same time there are some good voices those from my neighbour and some other who constantly threaten to call the cops on them and betray them even thought they never do.
      Of course I now believe it must all be nonsense, but they drove me to the point I would go to my ex's house at night to see if she was allright even while they were saying that a rain of bullets was awaiting me, nothing stopped me from checking things out and see if she was allright, even months after we broke up.
      I wasn't scared at this point anymore, I was ready to die for this, to save her and end the evil these people brought into the world. But there was nobody there time after time.
      I lost everything thanks to these voices and have to start again with nothing but the damned voices.
      I also went to see a shaman and reiki healer who made clear that these voices were coming from entities or entity attachments.
      But the healing didn't help me get rid of the voices, so I spend hundreds of euro's on this but I still have the voices.
      I am om medication to help me battle the voices, but they have some nasty side effects so I will keep looking for an answer. It might still be entities and that the shaman couldn't clear them, because it sounds way too different from myself to be part of my own psyche.
      We'll just have to keep on battling and going, but it has been the most roughest ride of my life since the voices started
      Last edited by mnthn; 13-04-15 at 19:11.

My Mood
      Doh

Hi Mnthn and

All I can say is you were really unlucky that your voices were so persistent and so convincing. Once mine started telling me I had destroyed mankind the jig was up and they were not able to fool me again... If your voices are not responding to medication you might want to consult your doctor, often if one antipsychotic doesn't work then another one will.

Also I'd recommend reading the sticky threads in the hearing voices section of the forum, there is a lot of information there about coping with voices, distraction techniques, long term strategies for befriending and so on. Also watch Eleanor Longden's TED talk on hearing voices, many people find it an interesting and inspiring story of recovery.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, it's a friendly place and you'll find lots of good resources here.
      One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.
      - Carl Gustav Jung
      Thanks mnthn gave thanks for this post.
      Likes mnthn liked this post.

Thank you for the warm welcome,
      I was reading the other stories and decided to put mine here as well.
      I will take a look at those threads.
      It has been quite a tough journey with the voices, I am currently on amisulpride bacause the other antipsychotics gave me a lot of nasty side effects inlcuding 20 kilo's of weight gain.
      Amisulpride works really good for me but there are still some side effects I would rather live without.

Thank you again for the welcome
      Thanks N/A gave thanks for this post.
      Hug N/A hugged this poster.

The telepathic voices I hear, sounds like some of these. The voices are negative at times and its stressful most of each day. The voices have a leader I hear around three or four of them and I am diagnosed as paranoid scizophrenic. I do my best with the voices and we are sometimes positive. I think theres just higher powers like God who may have put the telepathic voices there to make sure I am worthy and am good.

All Love;

Patrick
      Last edited by calypso; 29-07-15 at 11:00. Reason: Full name not advised.

My Mood
      Amazed

There are many telepathic beings. If humans were to raise their vibration to a higher Christ consciousness they would be telepathic too. Some people have residual telepathic abilities.
      Likes cpuusage liked this post.

I don't know what the truth is about voices, just wish they would shut up.

Patrick - welcome to the forum. Lots of friendly people here, it is a good place to talk about things, to get help and support.

Hope you enjoy it and find it useful.

Sarah

My Mood
      Amazed

It does feel there is a telepathic element.

Telepathy is not so outlandish - it is the natural form of communication of 4th dimensional beings and lightbodies.

We are lightbodies.

Why do so many people who hear voices experience it as telepathy?

My Mood
      Doh

Because it's a possible explanation when you're working your way through the list - basically you're looking for a reason which says you're not mad. But most sensible people rule it out eventually, after they find out it's totally false and they are not hearing people's thoughts. Some people with less insight get stuck on the idea though.
      One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.
      - Carl Gustav Jung

Quote Originally Posted by Kerome View Post
      Because it's a possible explanation when you're working your way through the list - basically you're looking for a reason which says you're not mad. But most sensible people rule it out eventually, after they find out it's totally false and they are not hearing people's thoughts. Some people with less insight get stuck on the idea though.
      How can one be absolutely positive telepathy doesn't exist?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast