Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The voices I hear are telepathic people....

Just a thought. On telepathy, maybe the drugs issued are disabling or hindering the effectiveness of receptor used to recieve telepathic messages. Not trying to discredit any arguments, just opening the idea that telepathy may be possible.

anyajp, have you ever done tests to see if you really are telepathic? If not, could one be devised?

My Mood
      Angelic

Hiya anyajp

It doesn't really matter if you believe they are real or not. I personally would take the meds, and an increase as you say, to prevent them getting in the way you live. If they are beginning to dominate, then you need help to stop them. The meds can block them. I hope you tell your pdoc all about them, and don't let the voices tell you to pretend they are not there. They are lying to you. Best of luckxx
      Likes Gajolene liked this post.

I have to admit my voices appear to me as telepathy. Mostly I am able to rationalise a different explanation but sometimes not. There are times under severe stress or when I'm very tired, or drunk, where I have to just go with it.

One trick as far as reality testing is concerned is to go to a public place, find someone you think is reading your thoughts and offer them 20 to tell you what you are thinking, my guess is that unless you accidentally choose Darren Brown, you will keep your money.

Of course that doesn't stop them, nor stop them seeming that way but it's something to fall back on.

But as others have said the trick is your relationship. I've been trying to empathise with them recently. Hard as they can be really nasty, but it does work. I've been getting far more positive voices. And more times of peace and quiet.

Also I have a lot of chilled baths, and occasionally meditate. Go for walks etc. When I'm relaxed they ease off, but you can't avoid stress all your life, so building a good relationship with them is useful.

Also talking of relationships there are other theories that suggest in fact building on your relationships with other people is positive too. I don't just mean getting out and about but go on assertiveness courses, anger management, spiritual courses whatever floats your boat. Or if you can't get out the house. I've been there. Buy some books off Amazon (or Book Depository, they treat their workers better), or get them from the library.

As far as getting out is concerned when things were bad I used to plan what I called commando raids. Know what it is you want, go in, get it , get out, go home. After a bit if all went well may dawdle on way home etc etc bit by bit.

all the best

Schizo Stroller
      Likes burt tomato, DominatingBull liked this post.
      Hug DominatingBull hugged this poster.

Hello I am greatly sorry to hear that you are experiencing voice as I do too have the same as what you have been receiving and it is a great relief to know I am not the only one experiencing it. At first I could not believe that I had got it, they have made me believe all sorts of lies and even made me lose a lot of people over it. It started off when I got really low, I have had severe depression and a lot of other problems for at least 4 years now and I believed it was telepathic communication. I thought I was being followed at first because I could hear my best friends next door neighbour voice wherever I went. I thought he had camera's in his flat but did not want to believe it due to having my mental health issues. She tried to help me because she realised how depressed I was as she could hear my thoughts and I was suicidal at the time. I then moved away and could still hear her and I then started talking to her and I was in disbelief as I had moved a long way away. She took drugs on a weekend and got really nasty because I have intrusive thoughts and she can hear every single thing that is in my head. I could not go to the toilet or shower without being able to hear her, I could be listening to blaring music and I could still hear her. It drove me crazy but she tried helping me at first, but as time went on she got nasty, especially when she took drugs on the weekend. She has called me all sorted, and made me hit myself and said to me also that I had a camera in my chest and I scratched at my chest trying to get it out. She said she talked to all these people that were my friends and told me a lot of lies. That's when I started getting angry and having a go at her for being a sick bitch for watching me for three months but she didn't at all. After telling her off one day I could hear another voice trying to help me and told me to ignore her because she was lying and so I did and she dissapeared and I now have another voice who tried helping me on the first day of going to town but after I had calld her "mum" in a sarcastic tone she stopped for about two weeks but I could hear her talking about me to her friend but I could hear her friend after speaking to her more, which is the same what happened with the first voice I heard. This second lady is worse, she can't handle my intrusive thoughts and hearing me and has tried to make me believe I am a paedophile and she got me to believe that I raped my two exes I am still heavily in love with because she told me she had spoken to them and they told her I did and she even got me to tell my mum that I did and made me believe my brothers raped me when I was 3 and said I had hypnotherapy. I started to lose my focus on the real world and communication with people was so hard because I listened to them so much. I really thought they were real and that they were trying to help me but I now know that they are voices. I have now told my mum that it was my voices that made me tell her those lies and the first lady also made me lose my best friend over the fact she said she saw my friend sexually abuse me in my sleep because she was watching me but he hasn't and its all lies. These voices have really messed my head up and made me lose a lot of people over the lies they have both told me and now I am fighting myself and making myself realise that they are voices and they are not real. I realise I have a lot of issues but you have to try realising it is in your head otherwise they will take over. Do not let the psychobullies take over your life, they have done mine and I owe a lot of people apologies and I need serious help because I can hear them the moment I wake up till the moment I go to sleep and I have not been able to talk much out loud because I am talking to them. I have stopped talking to them now, they are not real and you have to realise that these are voices and bad ones. I am more then happy to speak to you more about this because I know how you feel. People who have voices need to stick together as people that don't suffer with them can't understand how depressed they make you. I really hope you fight against these psychobullies, well done for standing up for yourself it isn't difficult fighting your own head but remember talking back to them gives the voices what they want. You are strong, make yourself realise that it is in your head and consider going to counselling as they can help and will not judge. You are not alone!

Why am I been persecuted. ?
      Likes N/A liked this post.

My Mood
      Amazed

I feel if telepathy is possible, it is very weak. I want to break them.

Hi I am really sorry for what you are going through. I have been looking for anyone experiencing telepathic bullying as I also hear 4 voices who say they are telepathic. At first I could not work out where the voices were coming from and thought they were outside but they were always commenting on my activities and in the end they started to speak directly to me about things I had done and thought in my head and how it impacted on them. They became progressively hostile and bullying and this has been going for 2 years now. I can't do anything to help them despite their demands that I go through it and become suicidal. Telepathic people is not something I would ever have dreamt of and I think my reality testing is good in other areas of my life. I haven't heard of a psychic buzz as you described but my voices also told me a lot of things that weren't true like I couldn't watch television because it would be too much information for them to handle which they later said was untrue. They also tried to make me believe they were jumping from buildings and going to kill themselves. I am sorry for the bullying your voices are giving you and your case may differ vastly from mine ...and I really don't know what all this is but I am so glad you wrote your post. I have found it helpful to tell people about the telepathic voices even though no one believes they are real as fear and intimidation are too much to live with alone. I am so sorry these 12 men are bullying you and I do not know the reason but it shouldn't be happening. It may seem that these people have access to your mind but they don't have access to your essence and if you can live as much of life despite them and not believe everything they say this I have found to be helpful.

In my case...it seems the telepathic people were affected by something I did and the intrusive thoughts I was having...so we need to bring this to light one day and find a better way of protecting telepathic people and also stopping bullying of this kind. If anyone else has had any experiences like these please share and please message me if I can be of any help.

Hello, I read your post and it strikes similar to me. Long story but the end result was I contacted a reiki healer and had a "REMOTE" cleaning done. If you haven't experienced this, it's when someone in an entirely different location sends energy and healing on an etheric level to you. You can feel the vibration, tugging, movement and energy in your physical body like they were physically touching you. The healer said I needed to spend more money for my difficult attachments and I was unable too so I searched out a psychic healer. They help detach negative energy by use of psychic medium teams. I found andy porter in uk who channels Chen and his team of energy healers. Super cheap, and after suffering with voices for more than two years, two days after my session with Andy and chen I haven't heard a voice since. I don't know if it's just another trick of my mind, like some sorta placebo but I'm slowly gaining normality again and if it helps anyone else... I gotta get it out there.

My Mood
      Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by anyajp View Post
      Hi everyone. I hear voices but i am not schizophrenic. The voices i hear are from real people. You may have heard of something called 'telepathy'.
      Go to google.com and type in telepathic communication if you want to get a better understanding. Its where one person can send a message from their brain to anothers person's brain.
      The telepathic people themselves can also do something called psycho bully. Its when they message another person (like myself) and give them loads of abuse. I get abuse from about 12 people -mainly men i think but they can change their voices too.The people can also send a psycho buzz around the streets where they can make up rumours about a person and try to get them killed or get their bags stolen. Thats what my telepathicbullies have tried to do to me anyway. I was fine until it was coming up to my 22nd birthday and i was in bed and heard all these voices. It sounded like they were coming from the streets and until i googled voices on the internet i realised they were not real people. The voices were nice and first - complimenting me, then they became nasty as anything. Is anyone else going through the same thing?
      Hi Anya,
      I don't think this "Telepathy-Shellapathy" thing is possible to such an extent to do Bullying !! Certainly if such fine controllable communications would have been possible then we would have conclusive reporting of it in the Scientific Media !!
      You are just having the case of some very Deregotary Voices and need to develop Good Insight into them !!
      Cheerio !

My Mood
      Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmikimkim View Post
      Hello, I read your post and it strikes similar to me. Long story but the end result was I contacted a reiki healer and had a "REMOTE" cleaning done. If you haven't experienced this, it's when someone in an entirely different location sends energy and healing on an etheric level to you. You can feel the vibration, tugging, movement and energy in your physical body like they were physically touching you. The healer said I needed to spend more money for my difficult attachments and I was unable too so I searched out a psychic healer. They help detach negative energy by use of psychic medium teams. I found andy porter in uk who channels Chen and his team of energy healers. Super cheap, and after suffering with voices for more than two years, two days after my session with Andy and chen I haven't heard a voice since. I don't know if it's just another trick of my mind, like some sorta placebo but I'm slowly gaining normality again and if it helps anyone else... I gotta get it out there.
      All what you have done is an ABSOLUTE Waste of Money ... :---))
      Just Develop better INSIGHT into what yu are experiencing !!

Cheerio !

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast