Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: The voices I hear are telepathic people....

My Mood
      Amazed

I believe the voices are a hate crime. Currenlty we dont have the tech to prove it, but in the future it will be serious crime.

My Mood
      Amazed

What are you talking about Swirl???????

My Mood
      Amazed

Thanks for the info Slwirt.

I have been hearing voices for almost 20 years pal on and off and for the last 7 years every day.

Yes, when I had chronic paranoid delusions I felt that I was being monitored, persecuted by a government/ military body. It was terrifying.

But nothing happened. I have been relatively stable over the last 5 years, and I just accept the voices as a common symptom of a severe mental health condition.

I am doing well now. I am in my tenth week of full-time employment in a demanding intellectual job.

If I were to start going down the path of conspiracy theories it would just be incredibly damaging to my mental health. I just don't believe it, and besides, I don't feel important enough to be targeted in such a way.

My explanation tends to be a spiritual one. I believe telepathy is a spiritual power, and schizophrenia is just an extension of this. I will find out for sure in the libraries and universities of the afterlife.

Blessings to you pal.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910