Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Listening To Music/and Musicals Therapy - It does work, believe me.

Hi Happy New Year Evening folks, and it may it be a peaceful one (in terms of this Brexit business)

From the earlier evening about 5/5,30pm, at long last for the afternoon, I've been able to listen to musicals and music and knitting. I have had another unsettling day, nothing drastically serious, anyway, became much calmer, by 3 or 4pm.

I hope to hear more music and knit more, during this evening after the evening meal.

Happy New Year everyone,

Natlaie.

Hi Folks,

Since i last logged in, I have been lis tening to music and knitting. I always always, music, and musicals very theraputic. If I have external factor problems though, it doesn't often always be theraputic working.

I'm fine, mental health szchiophrenia although having read and noticed something earlier whilst logged in in the day, I'm beginning to wonder something, i always t hought what i've just put, however, having noticed hallucinations, and hearing delusions, come under, schioaffective disorder, from a poster, I'm beginning to wonder and it has been years, if i shouldn't may be receive a new r evised diagnosed, or certainly ask the question being; what exactly do I have? And then see what the GP might say. I wasn't going to be in the appointment for this r eason. Apologies for diagressing.

Anyway, I'm fine, very well, no hearing voices, and no hallucinations, and no hearing delusions.

Best regards all,

Natalie.
      Thanks Mayfair gave thanks for this post.

Hi Folks,

I'm fine, very well, mental health wise.

Have been listening to easy general music and knitting.

Have a good night all, i'll be up and about until about 11 or slightly longer.

Best regards all,

Natalie.
      Likes sunset547544 liked this post.

Hi Folks,

I've been very mental health delusions/hearing delusions wise, no problems at all.

Have been knitting and musical listening. Will switch over to general easy listening music.

I'm a mild case of my mental health issues, and I am alright, overall, very well on 25ml of med.

Have a good night all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.
      Likes Mayfair liked this post.

Hi Evening Folks,

I have had a bit of a fright, and a panicky attack happen earlier an hour back this evening.

About an hour back plus half a bit, back, and I was in the master main room, in home, I couldn't tell whether and it was in fact a emergancy service vehicle of some sort, if it was a learner driver, or, so in the meantime, continued on with what I was doing, and when finished, went down to ch eck, by window at front of house, it was looking like a emergency service vehicle, pulse began to race, shortly afterwards, when they had gone, and paplitations nearly up, so I had a bit of a fright happen.

I do apologise for lateness in debriefing, by the way.

Busier then, shortly afterwards in my email account, and then on MHF, and on line in general for a while, and I felt oh i know, bands on for anxiety control, so I did that, and calmed me down, then from about 10.30pm, I put music on, and knitted.

I'm very much calmer, and finer now.

I'll relogg on, in the morning, at some point.

Have a good night all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Hi evening folks,

I'm very well szchiophrenia based wise, no problems to report. However, since yesterday, I had anxieties very much so fly off the handle, according to a remark, I happened to have caught and overheard, and I had anxieties in terms of via my strong mutual admirer, and unless I've mis judged the whole concept of the remark, whilst out shopping locally yesterday, my admirer was based at his work location, in the North West of London.

Anyway today, I haven't been too bad, except mum being unstable walking wise, she can't very easily get from a-b in on a floor or in a room, situ and to another room, and she does use her holiday in home stick, cane to aid her. Finally, and parents were out this af ternoon, this late af ternoon/early evening I've been able to listen to musical, and music and knitting.

There will be more like that for during the evening after dinner.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Hi evening folks,

I've been very well, no szchiophrenia problems to report. I have had problems, yesterday more and slightly today of anxiety, this evening though I'm very well.

I am listening to music and i was knitting, and now listening to music and at the computer, elsewhere within home.

As I vouched elsewhere, my mind is not at ease at the moment, regarding mother, and until we get to the root cause of the blood tests for her unsteadiness, and any further tests or referrals, or extra supplementary remedial support even, vitamins supplements I mean, or medical treatment, my mind can't be at ease until we know much much more regarding why she is so unsteady.

For the moment being the evening time, I' m in my relaxed and calmer stability.

I am hoping I'll get another workout done tomorrow, earlier morning.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Hi Evening Folks,

I had started off my music round and knitting, and suddenly realising I wanted to wash my hair and restyle.
      which has since been done. I'll resume my knitting and music round shortly.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Hi Afternoon Folks,

Yesterday, I made the mistake, of not venturing out without any music heard, meaning I ha rdly heard any music at all much not until eventuallly, 5 or 6pm, and then really settled down, in the evening.

Today, I heard my very favourite musical track, which always aids my anxieties to help me out to feel much more calmer when out brilliantly, and then I heard some easy listening music during the earlier to mid afternoon after lunch. ALso, we have got via neighbours, they having labouring roofmen working for them at the moment, and the roof noise and bays at the front of t heir house, has been absolutely horrerndous.

Anyway, just after I have filed this post, I'll shortly listen to music and knit.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Oh and the labourers shall be back tomorrow, ongoing, across the week, for more roof and bays work.

HI folks,

I am much much better following on f rom sinuses. I took a dose of anti bacteria/anti virus, remedy solution, now why hadn't i i thought of that all the way along? Complimentary laughing I don't know. Anyway, I'm much much better happily listening to music, knitting and now for the moment tuning in/llogged on to MHF.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast