Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Listening To Music/and Musicals Therapy - It does work, believe me.

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm very well mental h ealth wise, however, I think I might be going through a very deep sea ted boil, on head, I am going to try (they are not travelling to anywhere as such nor on holiday) book in with the GP service, tomorrow, for then morning shift only they work, or all day Friday, and more chance of availability of appointemnts.

It just might need a twig of antibiotics to help the remaining areas of the boil.

I would have rejected the idea, as this is a deep seated p roblem, it needs a bit more of extra aiding.

I'll try to settle down to knitting and music listening, before i have my evening meal, and also during the evening.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm very well, mental health wise. I am less sensitive, and a whole lot less anxious, without hardly anymore certainly very low sounds of helicopters, and also in the distance, now ah, I reside westerly direction of our property, and opposite due far south east, far due west implied meaning another country, and it is where I had travelled out to over the years a lot with parents, now, 1st full day, without a very very bright light beamed off from what was thought via me to be helicopter, and I was too sensitive very much, to very bright light, and generally across the week, anxious, in terms of helicopters, flapping about, including very low ones.

I am much much better (just giving back ground by the way) and can happily settle down into listening to music/musicals, and knitting, without not too much of a double combination of problems now.

Sure, I have the boil effect suffering, and I'll try to book GP service, for tomorrow, otherwise, on Friday.

Certainly music listening therapy wise, I am a whole lot better - what I won't want to know or file, in this respect, long may it continue, because, there could always be a change of pattern, in terms of helciopters.

I hope all are managing just about mental health well,

Have a good evening all,

Natalie.

Hi, Evening Folks,

I've decided, that I am going to have to get a new walkman, only it won't be from my local supermarket venue, the quality of their walkmans, are not all that they are made out to be, I would rather have something which costs slightly more and for the much better quality of technical function, ie, playing discs, cds.

I'll see, to sort this out and weather permitting, over the weekend, on Saturday, in the afternoon. I have an in home appointment on Saturday morning, so I can't go out to early then, not at that point.

Hopefully, and all being well, I'll have a new walkman, for over the next weekend.

In the meantime, I'll continue on as normal, though, to listen to music, and knitting.

Best regards all.

Hi Afternoon folks,

I'm very well, at long last, physical health wise. Mental health I am very well.

I in the end purchased my new walkman, from local main supermarket, I knew the sound and also from a point quality of sound for the discs, and i've tested out a very favourite track from my Sister Act musical cd, and it was the walkman which had gone defective, it wasn't the cd. I knew somehow that it wasn't the cd itself.

So i'll be able to happily enjoy following music, on new walkman.

Best Regards All

Natalie.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456