Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't cope anymore I want to die

My Mood
      Hot

Quote Originally Posted by Anita1080 View Post
      I'm in the same boat. I feel crap and lonley also all I want is people in my life that will never hurt me again I cannot trust anyone please help. I also want to die I feel too lonley to live on I feel without purpose. I have had depression for all my life and hit rock bottom now I have not even been listening to music or singing like I used to love doing. I feel I cannot get out of bed I have no motivation at all to even bother to continue with my life.
      Anita I know exactly how you feel I to have had people in my life who have hurt me and hurt me to the point I struggled to trust anyone.

If you ever want to talk please message me or reply on here if we both talk to each other we are not really alone :-)

My Mood
      Hot

Quote Originally Posted by Littleone123 View Post
      Hi lonelyguy2018 I'm so sorry you're going through this and I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to give you lots of good advice but I definitely understand what you're feeling. Especially wanting to sleep and never wake up, I hate waking up (well that's if I have slept) when you open your eyes and think, God I have to do this all again. I feel very very alone also, it's so hard isn't it. Think it's great to be on a forum like this though, I hope you post on here lots, just getting your feelings out and realising you're not the only one going through it may help slightly and I think answering / responding to other threads is a great distraction
      Thank you little one yeah it is very hard when you don't have anyone in your life having to wake up and face it all again I have prayed before I go to sleep that I never wake up so many times I have lost count.

I agree it is nice to talk with others on this forum who going through the same things as you and getting involved with threads it does take your mind off things for a sort time
      Thanks Littleone123 gave thanks for this post.
      Hug Littleone123 hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Stressed

Hi Lonleyguy2018,

I really relate to what you've posted and I am sorry you are going through this! If you ever feel lonely and would like to chat, please don't hesitate to PM me! I've recently purchased some cacti (low maintenance, hoping won't have any problem looking after them)... I don't know if that falls into your remit of liking to garden?!

All of my issues are hidden from my family as every time they have been involved in a crisis they have a) made it worse b) made me feel like what I do and say is wrong c) fordbid everything.

This place is proving to be a safe haven (I am new here), I hope that you find that too x

My Mood
      Bitchy

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGuy2018 View Post
      I feel best way to stop theses feelings is to take my life.
      i would not consider death an option without exhausting all other options. this is because there's a chance that the other options might actually help me. but if I choose death, then i would not be able to even try those other options.

My Mood
      Lonely

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGuy2018 View Post
      Thank You Mark I use to enjoy gardening but even that feels meaning less now.
      I know how you feel! I used to love gardening too. How are things going for you at the moment, LonelyGuy, any improvements?
      Likes Boring liked this post.
      Hug Boring hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Hot

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Dixon;15471j20
      I know how you feel! I used to love gardening too. How are things going for you at the moment, LonelyGuy, any improvements?
      Hi Mark no great improvements came close to throwing in the trowel afew weeks ago.
      Likes Boring liked this post.
      Hug Boring hugged this poster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12