Thread: Evening :)

Default Evening :)

Hi all,

Just thought I'd pop by and say hello, nice to meet you all. I hope everyone is having as nice an evening as they can Not sure what to write, but felt like I needed to join and find other people who are going through a similar situation as me right now, as I can feel myself going down the pan again

I suffered from depression after a car accident and having back pain that was never treated apart from upping the pain relief, came off all medication just before I got pregnant, and the pregnancy strangely seemed to fix my back! Had a lot of trouble breastfeeding, ended up with PND, back on the anti-depressants and at counselling. Sort myself out a bit, changed jobs and now I'm in a very stressful position and starting to feel it all creeping over me again. Trying to stay on top of everything, but now starting to feel anxious, which is new, and have an over-reliance on 'to-do' lists Thought it might be a good idea on getting some ideas to help me cope!

Looking forward to becoming part of the community!

My Mood
      Tired

Hi,
      Welcome to the forum
      Take care

My Mood
      Cool

Hi to the forum

My Mood
      Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by CrispFan View Post
      Hi all,

Just thought I'd pop by and say hello, nice to meet you all. I hope everyone is having as nice an evening as they can Not sure what to write, but felt like I needed to join and find other people who are going through a similar situation as me right now, as I can feel myself going down the pan again

I suffered from depression after a car accident and having back pain that was never treated apart from upping the pain relief, came off all medication just before I got pregnant, and the pregnancy strangely seemed to fix my back! Had a lot of trouble breastfeeding, ended up with PND, back on the anti-depressants and at counselling. Sort myself out a bit, changed jobs and now I'm in a very stressful position and starting to feel it all creeping over me again. Trying to stay on top of everything, but now starting to feel anxious, which is new, and have an over-reliance on 'to-do' lists Thought it might be a good idea on getting some ideas to help me cope!

Looking forward to becoming part of the community!
      Hiya CrispFan,

It's worth taking note of where you spend your time and energy. Review your timetable and lifestyle, and see what you can cut to make life more manageable - perhaps you need to drop a couple of responsibilities or delegate them to someone else?

To-do lists are great when you're not under stress, but become a nightmare if you don't think you can check off everything on the list. I would suggest thinking about how urgent each task is (deadline, importance, can it be done by someone else etc), and reprioritising your tasks that way - thus, you can resolve the most important issues first

Much love <3

My Mood
      Worried

Hello and to the forum

Hey' Beers are in the refrigerator.
      <3
      The possession of anything begins in the mind. Bruce lee