Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445

Thread: Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

HI Evening Folks,

I am half preparing to b uild up through the gears, in my world of fitness workouts.

Now that the boil is very much better, from this week onwards, I am planning a programme, of thorough and extensive combined workouts, and preferably just on a once a day basis.

This will range from low impact salsacise, through to low impact traditional aeroibcs; and a low impact very very long dance workout fitness dvd, not all in the one go.

By planning to do thorough and extensive workouts, these will enable me to de fluster, when a) monitoring and to follow those volunteering notification requests, and b) and 3, so that I don't become too flustered, in sense of travel, to get to, and also attendance in of volunteering work, ranging from NW2, and also NW11.

There is N3, as well, these mailings only happen twice a year in which I am involved with.

Overall, my dieting, well, owing to external factors, of mental health, hearing delusions, and sensitivity, of delusions, and the weather, I have had to resulted in odd packets of choclate pieces. Otherwise, and overall, I compensate for a harder workout, when able to do so, in place of having choclate, and off course, there is my knitting or needle working too.

I happened to have weighed yesterday, and before having literally breakfast, I was net weight, of 9 and 3 quarters stone, so my weight had come down quite well, after nearly almost 10 st.

Have a good evening all, oh and at present, very well mental health wise, no problems, however, have not long back just s tarted to feel slightly tired, regarding across the afternoon, and evening time.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

Hi Afternoon, Folks,

Unfortunately, I missed the boat or chance to workout today, I happened to have been asleep.

I am hoping that way before travel to volunteering, and I should hope I'll be up and about about 5.30am, I'll workout shortly afterwards. I'll do a thorough and extensive workotu.

Have a good afternoon all,

Best Regards A ll,

Natalie.

Hi Folks,

Following on that I have been weather build up wise severely irritible, I am planning to do my excellent and well produced brand new low impact dance, very long workout (4 segments) dvd, tomorrow morning.

Best Regards All.

Hi Evening Folks,

I can happily confirm report up, that having done a mid week weigh in- I was curious regarding how my weight was doing, I am now weighing 2 or 3 pounds, away f rom 10st. I am feeling pleased, and much happier.

I just can't properly workout at the moment, due to a probable deep seated boil on my head. I might just do my chair fitness workout at some stage tomorrow.

Have a good evening all,

Best Regards, All,

Natalie.

Hi Folks,

The affected boil area on my head, which had opened up on Sunday, and puffs were drawing away from the boil all week, so far like mad, this boil area, and via overnight has now greatly improved, the puffs have stopped, and for sinuses up anyway, took a painkiller, so any tenderness of boil, the painkiller would act as a combination, I took the painkiller about 1pm, today, I am very much much better.

I hope to have a much much better afternoon, regarding needleworking, and musicals/music listening.

Have a good afternoon, all,

Best regards all.

Hi Evening Folks,

I have had another turn of events to occur. My other boil, which I had completely forgotten that I dabbed antibotic c ream also, had finally decided on me, it wished to have been opening up, so that was attacking me, for about half an hour to an hour this afternoon, I put tea tree cream on, which brlliantly draws away any puffs from the affected area, and I took a dose of 3 spoons to nip in bud, of anti bacteria, anti virus remedy solution.

Overall, t hough I am able to enjoy my sessions of musicals./music listening and knitting, and or in the daytime, needle working. Combined.

I hope to be working out tomorrow, morning.

Best regards all.
      Hug Mayflower7 hugged this poster.

Hi Evening Folks,

I am very much much better. The lower head boil has greatly improved, and the other one, miracously and greatly improved gradual overnight and onto today.

I am now very much better and can be able to enjoy my evening much better too.

Have just not long started my round of musicals/music listening though not at the moment, and knitting.

Best regards all.
      Hug Mayflower7 hugged this poster.

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm afraid to say, that I am still not very much right; and no, not in the sense of mental health within me.

I mean in terms of regarding my couple of boils on head. I wish to get Tuesday and also Monday out of th eway, I have a dental appointment on Monday, and volunteering and review combined, Tuesday, so therefore on Wednesday, I'll email in the meantime, or i'll phone on Wednesday for a Same Day appointment via the GP service. One or two things can materlise here, either a) some antibotics, which, I have been trying to skirt around for years now in order to ill avoid, and b) there is a treatment method to clear cysts, so maybe boils, also, via in hospital department.

i am half hoping that it won't entertain at all the hospital method of treatment.

i have been from and to a point of time today, been listening to music and kneedle working, and I have switched over to knitting.

Have a much better afternoon/early evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Hi Evening everyone,

I realised suddenly i hadn't given you all an update on today.

I am very much better boils wise at long last on the head. My oriignal one, has now miracously cleared up, and I am hopefully raring to use an expression, crack on, with my fitness workouts for both not just for weight reasons, for mental h ealth importantly. I am just seriously going to have to watch it, in terms of - not to have too much sugary food intake. I take after my fa ther, and he's a diabetic, I have a bit of a sweetooth, however, I am not certainly diabetic, our family GP confirmed.

I am looking forward to Tuesday for my volunteeri typing work, and review combined within, from 11.30 review will be, and I'll then head over to my main base, for lunch. and all being well, my strong admirer, shall be around and he'll probably shall most likely make the first move, on greeting me. I should always like to greet him first off, however, I happily don't mind. As long as we happen to get to speak briefly, even though t hese days, he's extremely busier.

i am available for the remainder of the week, then, anything can all change, positively, for volunteering purpoeses, and I annoyingly have to get my new lenses ordered, and choose frames, it can't be of help now , that there is a change in my left eye. I am s tronger eyesight wise, inmy right eye.

I am st ill listening to music and musicals, and knitting, will work on my oriignal cross sittiching design, and all being well, have that completed in time for mothering Sunday, to hand to mum for gift, from me, then.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Hi Morning Folks,

I have just completed my traditional low impact aerobics workout. I was half hoping for my toning workout as well, I didn't have much time available, before parents might have then been down for b reakfast.

I'll add on toning workout for ei ther tomorrow or Wednesday.

Best regards all,

Have a good day all,

Natalie.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445