Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is a ghost in my room

Default There is a ghost in my room

I feel like there is some kind of invisable ghost who is present at this very moment in my room.Its some sort of 4th dimension thing at least thats what i think.i already posted to a simillar post.Maybe i am the one who needs to get new medications? Although now im on Leponex and Haloperidol/Haldol and i dont have hallucinations anymore.What should i do?
      Hug exyz, N/A, katya, Zardos, burt tomato hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Buzzed

We exist in four dimensions already(x,y,z,t).there might be other lifeforms in the higher dimensions,but there is no evidence for it.
      Likes burt tomato liked this post.

My Mood
      Sad

When I was 7 years old I used to see a ghost of a girl who used to sit on the end of my bed and she used to just sit there laughing at me in a really freaky way. I grew up in a haunted house that had many ghosts plus a demon. I know thoses out there who have never seen a ghost think its all horse shit but I tell you ghosts exist and they are real.

I had my last paranormal experience when I was back in NC when I was staying with my girlfriend at her aunties house back in 2012
      Jacked up trucks on 44's country music and chubby gals

What a horrible post of you and I really scared to hearing this. We have to go an expert or psychiatrist that he/she can give you real medication.

There are things. Here there is a ghost in the kitchen where a fatal fire happened a couple of decades gone. Moves things but so far nothing thrown and only one broken glass. Yes, I'm living with a diagnosis but no that doesn't mean everything experienced is a symptom.

My Mood
      Tired

I'm so sorry you're experiencing this; it sounds scary. I'd definitely talk to your psych about getting new meds, 'cause it might be a mental thing; possibly an ongoing delusion (just using the medical term - that's not to judge you), if not an hallucination?

I'd also suggest maybe putting something in your room that might give you confidence that this "ghost" has been warded off. Maybe a dreamcatcher or something. You could even do a smudge spell, to cleanse the room of negativity. Might help you feel better so you get better sleep at night.
      Thanks exyz gave thanks for this post.

I'm schizophrenic and believe some but not all have ghost survivors in them and others have big spirit that owns the earth and schizophrenics' that make animal noises have ghost pet survivors' in them.
      Dont be scared just ask them to leave.
      Finding an astronaut might be a good idea so they can teleport around space as big spirit has crushed spirit according to my voices.
      So hopefully the ghost can get in touch with an outer space universal government.
      Last edited by Rebeca; 16-07-17 at 11:51.
      Thanks exyz gave thanks for this post.

I don't believe in these nonsense things spirit and ghosts.

My Mood
      Sad

Quote Originally Posted by ManishAhuja View Post
      I don't believe in these nonsense things spirit and ghosts.
      Erm excuse me... Ghosts are real but I guess you've never had any paranormal experiences which is not your fault.

I can assure you that ghosts are real I've seen them with my own eyes.
      Jacked up trucks on 44's country music and chubby gals
      Likes Rebeca, Whats Next? liked this post.
      Hug exyz hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Amazed

I was on the fence about ghosts, but when I came across and studied the Enfield Haunting - I am a believer now.

It is a strange but perhaps beautiful phenomenon. I don't think we need to fear them, and in actual facts, there are reports of ADC (after death communications) which are peaceful and comforting.

But yeah the distressed spirits is a funny one for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast