Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Thread: How to Lose Weight! <3

My Mood
      Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by natalie View Post
      Hi R_Sxo,

Just to bring you up to date; I am now very much into the mode of working out - to my fitness dance, and very hard workout it is too, which at the moment I do need workout wise, fitness dvd.

I'm alright on the diet side of things, no overeating as such during in between meals.

And I have now happily returned, not yet, though I am on standby, for volunteering. I am always on call, and if anything should be suitable, I'm travelling to and from volunteering "like a shot".

I have been having since what with mum's fall, and she's anxiouis at the moment sky high, that I get very easily anxious at meal times, in the evening, she's going to make a GP appointment, and if need be, the GP might then refer her back, to the neurology department - privately.

Otherwise, I'm fine, very well. Had somewhat of hearing voices though, Wednesday, I'm fine now.

Best Regards,

Natalie.
      Hiya Natalie!x

It's great to hear that you're driven to work out - that's just the kind of spirited talk I like to see! With good discipline over your diet and stable mental health (Wednesday's event aside), you're looking after your health and wellbeing very well indeed - well done to you!x

I'm sorry to hear that your mum is feeling anxious at the moment - I do hope she feels better soon!x

Quote Originally Posted by natalie View Post
      Hi R_Sxo,

I managed another day this week, to get my workout done, of a hard, fun, fitness dance dvd workout segments.

I had to abort earlier than planned though, i am prone to aches and pains, from very wet weather, and cold, temperatures, so my legs were painful today, hopefully over the weekend, I can continue on a bit longer, i just would like to hascent to add - i never do workout not without warm up, stretch, the main component, and then either with floorwork, or without floorwork, stretch and cooldown. Personally, I don't do floorwork anyway, haven't done in years, I have a weak back, and once down, never would be able safely and quickly i know, it's happened to me, whilst working out, get up again. I'll leave floorwork for those who can manage to do that.

My sinuses have acted up, and i then completely forgot - i had ice cream, last night. Rats, I'll remember daily not to have too much ice cream, on a regular basis, otherwise ah, that will only happen.

I haven't been very well, with a boil behind ear, that is now very much better.

I can happily wear my glasses now.

Best Regards,

Natalie.
      Don't worry about not doing floorwork - while it is a great type of full body exercise to do, if it's not for you then don't feel you have to do it! There are so many other exercise types, including some you've introduced me to like chair-based fitness, so finding the one that suits you best is the key to success!

Sorry to hear about the sinuses, aches and boils - really hope you get better soon!x

Much love <3

Hi Folks,

This late Thursday night, (18th January) I was feeling peckage, I realised I couldn't really have my protein bar, as the time was very late, so I felt how could I counteract feeling peckish, so I felt, I'll listen to upbeat music, adn needlework still, thankfully the feeling peckish, has since gone.

We didn't have a heavy meal this evening, otherwise i would have been feeling full still.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

Hi R_Sxo,

I had a heard voice happen this evening.

I am intending to workout tomorrow morning, all being well.

I am looking forward to my Tai Chi session, on Monday. Next workout thereafter hopefully on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Best Regards,

Natalie.

Hi Folks,

I couldn't manage to workout today, I was asleep...

Hadn't got out of bed until about 9.15am.

Hoping that on Tuesday, and what with me to monitor and follow up emails for volunteering work plan, that shoiudl encourage me to be up much much earlier.

My diet management is going very well indeed.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455