Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: How to Lose Weight! <3

Hi all,

I couldn't get round to it earlier this morning, however, I would like to give a welcome to HoneyFlower and also Coast 2, for jioning my thread, and a welcome in advance, to anybody who is trying to achive weight loss, they are also welcome to come on to my thread. Actually, I made a mistake, it's actually somebody else's thread, I just wished to have welcomed HoneyFlower, and Coast 2 for joining in, I hope R S-sxo, won't mind me giving them a welcome, complimentary laughing.

I'm not well at the moment, my sinuses are very painful. I'm just making up a dose of painkiller, and having that to erase the pain.

I would like to get a workout done, over the weekend.

Natalie.
      Thanks Honeyflower gave thanks for this post.
      Likes Honeyflower liked this post.
      Hug Honeyflower hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Coast2 View Post
      I didn't lose anything this week, but I didn't gain anything either. So I'm going to be extra careful this coming week and make sure I exercise daily.

My total weight loss is 7lbs in 7 weeks. And I now weigh 10 stone. I want to lose another 14 lbs to get back to my pre antipsychotic weight.
      You're doing really well. I wish that I was 10 stone. Just weighed myself again, I am now 12 stone 12. I was 13 stone 7. So I have lost 9 pound in 4 weeks but the first week I lost 5 pound so it's coming off but slowly.

My Mood
      Worried

Quote Originally Posted by natalie View Post
      Hi all,

I couldn't get round to it earlier this morning, however, I would like to give a welcome to HoneyFlower and also Coast 2, for jioning my thread, and a welcome in advance, to anybody who is trying to achive weight loss, they are also welcome to come on to my thread. Actually, I made a mistake, it's actually somebody else's thread, I just wished to have welcomed HoneyFlower, and Coast 2 for joining in, I hope R S-sxo, won't mind me giving them a welcome, complimentary laughing.

I'm not well at the moment, my sinuses are very painful. I'm just making up a dose of painkiller, and having that to erase the pain.

I would like to get a workout done, over the weekend.

Natalie.
      Thank you.

I hope that you feel better soon

HI All and Honeyflower,

I'm very much better. I took a dose of painkiller, paracetamol, and my head is now easier and better from the sinuses.

I am not yet due to weigh myself, with assistance at home yet, I'll be doing that on Monday.

So far, I have kept down, from not hardly having any too much bread, peanut butter, only the odd jacket potaot here and there now, and also, having a less sugary and more protein based, snack bars, 1 per day, or on the odd ocassion,.

I have had to increase my water intake, what with that heatwave, I've returned to normal intake of water, since the heatwave has now diminished.

I plan to hopefully get my workout done in home, this afternoon, otherwise, over the weekend, or early week.

I also forgot, belatedly to give a welcome to the thread, to Naominash, s well.

Once again, I am now very much better having taken a painkiller, following on from sinuses.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718