Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: How to Lose Weight! <3

HI Folks,

I have just done a traditional aerobics (low impact) dvd workout. I am feeling so much better -de irritible. I am also feeling more fitter (and it's only just the first session?!) and more toned.

Also where I know I am going to be volunteering and possible on a regular ad hoc basis, I need to workout happily to enable me to prevent stress levels not to then build up.

Going to trial fitness class, in care and community centre, tomorrow morning, won't be working out before hand, that's just a bit too much, and what with volunteering.
      Likes naominash liked this post.

HI Folks,

I felt that owing to the ridiculous heatwave, that I wouldn't trial the class in the morning.

Hopefully, and it ought to be much much cooler next week, I'll aim for class trial then.

I'll just workout in at home, for the time being.

Natalie.

Hi All,

I am hoping to do my workout indoors in the cool, and whislt it will be cooler, earlymorning at approximately 6am. I did traditional low impact aerobics today, I haven't quite deicded, which dvd I'll fitness train with for Tuesday.

hI R-Sxo,

I attended volunteering Tuesday afternoon, and it went very well indeed.

For the moment, tomorrow off, from volunteering, and I am volunteering elsewhere Thursday morning.

I intend to continue to press on, with regular in home workouts.

Best Regards,

Natalie.

HI all,

I have worked out to my fitness low impact dvds today, and also took part in volunteering - based at home for the afternoon.

I shall be working out again, over the weekend, and to attend zumba gold class. What annoys me is, they are very early in themornings, gone 9.30am. I'm a late morning after noon character.

I happened to have been assisted weighed in, on this week, and I was up slightly, I feel I might have lost that slight amount of increase of weight again. I haven't weighed, i shan't until next week.

i wonder,how Naominash is coming along with her diet and fittess work, and, I also just at the moment, wondering how R-Sxo is, nothing health wise drastic, i hope, and maybe just ordinarily busy.

Best Regards, all,

Natalie.
      Thanks naominash gave thanks for this post.
      Likes naominash liked this post.

Hi natalie,

I have been eating very lightly lately, only when it's necessary. Also, I've been jogging with my husbands in the afternoon since he's prepping to join the military. I still like to walk in the mornings when its not raining. I will go for a weigh in soon. Last time I was at 173 llbs. Not sure how to convert that to metric weighing systems. But ideally, I want to be at 155 llbs.
      Maybe we're not meant to be fixed. Our brokenness refracts the Light in more beautiful ways.

HI Naominash,

I myself am not due to weight yet a while.

I was planning on getting to fitness dance group on Saturday morning, now, I haven't done an up to date weather check, apparently i tmight be raining, which means, I have my chronic condiitons to look after, so I might not be able to attend. If it will be dry, the weather changing its course of mind, this is, then, I might go.

I am keeping to my dieting word, and as long I don't have too badly irriitble, or stressful times, my weight will happily roughly thinking at the moment, shall be ok, meaning, I won't be having to snack, in between meals, which drove me mad, whilst on another med, many years ago.

I have been resuming my working out, how are your fitness low impact dance workouts coming along, from Youtube, or rather Denise Austin? Are you still keeping up with your dance workouts?

My Mood
      Worried

I have lost 8lb now, I'm on slimming world.
      Likes Coast2 liked this post.
      Hug Coast2 hugged this poster.

Quote Originally Posted by natalie View Post
      HI Naominash,

I myself am not due to weight yet a while.

I was planning on getting to fitness dance group on Saturday morning, now, I haven't done an up to date weather check, apparently i tmight be raining, which means, I have my chronic condiitons to look after, so I might not be able to attend. If it will be dry, the weather changing its course of mind, this is, then, I might go.

I am keeping to my dieting word, and as long I don't have too badly irriitble, or stressful times, my weight will happily roughly thinking at the moment, shall be ok, meaning, I won't be having to snack, in between meals, which drove me mad, whilst on another med, many years ago.

I have been resuming my working out, how are your fitness low impact dance workouts coming along, from Youtube, or rather Denise Austin? Are you still keeping up with your dance workouts?
      Unfortunately, I haven't been doing my youtube workouts lately but I did master that workout. In the mornings lately, I just want to pray to help keep me going.

What I might do is start jogging around the neighborhood more as a form of cardio.
      Maybe we're not meant to be fixed. Our brokenness refracts the Light in more beautiful ways.
      Likes Coast2 liked this post.

My Mood
      Mellow

I didn't lose anything this week, but I didn't gain anything either. So I'm going to be extra careful this coming week and make sure I exercise daily.

My total weight loss is 7lbs in 7 weeks. And I now weigh 10 stone. I want to lose another 14 lbs to get back to my pre antipsychotic weight.
      It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is strength and there is beauty.

Maya Angelou
      Likes naominash, Christobel liked this post.