Thread: The voices i hear are police reading my thoughts

Default The voices i hear are police reading my thoughts

I have been hearing the voices of police officers reading my thoughts off a screen for the past 2 years now. My thoughts are being projected somehow and they take it in shifts to constantly moniter me. They are always in a team of 3 or 4 usually 2 men, one younger and one older and one or two females. You see i used ice for 6 months 2 years ago and i begun hearing them a few days before i quit. So now they watch me to make sure i dont use again and will surley arrest me if i do (i have no intention of ever using again). They are constantly commenting on my thoughts, laughing at me and messing with me, trying to torture me into using again i guess. They seem so real, no body beleives me though... i have been told to just ignore them and get on with my life, and i know im not doing anything to warrant the police watching me every second of every day for 2 years, but i just cant shake the feeling they are real. They even take shifts, im not sure how many all up... im just putting this out there to see if anybody out there is experiencing something similar. I cant even escape them underwater or by blocking my ears. I know everybody says its a bad reaction to the ice, but they feel so real.

Senior Member Per Ardua Ad Astra's Avatar
      My Mood
      Chatty

Sounds unlikely. Just do what you do, and don't worry. What will be, will be. In any case, the Police are too worried by their own use of crack and such like, to worry about any other fucker. It's a bloody tough job policing nowadays, and the recruitment just isn't what it once was lol
      Tea Therapy

My Mood
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Avrildale View Post
      I have been hearing the voices of police officers reading my thoughts off a screen for the past 2 years now. My thoughts are being projected somehow and they take it in shifts to constantly moniter me. They are always in a team of 3 or 4 usually 2 men, one younger and one older and one or two females. You see i used ice for 6 months 2 years ago and i begun hearing them a few days before i quit. So now they watch me to make sure i dont use again and will surley arrest me if i do (i have no intention of ever using again). They are constantly commenting on my thoughts, laughing at me and messing with me, trying to torture me into using again i guess. They seem so real, no body beleives me though... i have been told to just ignore them and get on with my life, and i know im not doing anything to warrant the police watching me every second of every day for 2 years, but i just cant shake the feeling they are real. They even take shifts, im not sure how many all up... im just putting this out there to see if anybody out there is experiencing something similar. I cant even escape them underwater or by blocking my ears. I know everybody says its a bad reaction to the ice, but they feel so real.
      I believe you.
      For The Cause