Thread: The voices i hear are police reading my thoughts

Default The voices i hear are police reading my thoughts

I have been hearing the voices of police officers reading my thoughts off a screen for the past 2 years now. My thoughts are being projected somehow and they take it in shifts to constantly moniter me. They are always in a team of 3 or 4 usually 2 men, one younger and one older and one or two females. You see i used ice for 6 months 2 years ago and i begun hearing them a few days before i quit. So now they watch me to make sure i dont use again and will surley arrest me if i do (i have no intention of ever using again). They are constantly commenting on my thoughts, laughing at me and messing with me, trying to torture me into using again i guess. They seem so real, no body beleives me though... i have been told to just ignore them and get on with my life, and i know im not doing anything to warrant the police watching me every second of every day for 2 years, but i just cant shake the feeling they are real. They even take shifts, im not sure how many all up... im just putting this out there to see if anybody out there is experiencing something similar. I cant even escape them underwater or by blocking my ears. I know everybody says its a bad reaction to the ice, but they feel so real.

Senior Member Per Ardua Ad Astra's Avatar
      My Mood
      Chatty

Sounds unlikely. Just do what you do, and don't worry. What will be, will be. In any case, the Police are too worried by their own use of crack and such like, to worry about any other fucker. It's a bloody tough job policing nowadays, and the recruitment just isn't what it once was lol
      Tea Therapy

My Mood
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Avrildale View Post
      I have been hearing the voices of police officers reading my thoughts off a screen for the past 2 years now. My thoughts are being projected somehow and they take it in shifts to constantly moniter me. They are always in a team of 3 or 4 usually 2 men, one younger and one older and one or two females. You see i used ice for 6 months 2 years ago and i begun hearing them a few days before i quit. So now they watch me to make sure i dont use again and will surley arrest me if i do (i have no intention of ever using again). They are constantly commenting on my thoughts, laughing at me and messing with me, trying to torture me into using again i guess. They seem so real, no body beleives me though... i have been told to just ignore them and get on with my life, and i know im not doing anything to warrant the police watching me every second of every day for 2 years, but i just cant shake the feeling they are real. They even take shifts, im not sure how many all up... im just putting this out there to see if anybody out there is experiencing something similar. I cant even escape them underwater or by blocking my ears. I know everybody says its a bad reaction to the ice, but they feel so real.
      I believe you.
      Love & Justice.

ACCOUNT CLOSED

I am sorry you are experiencing those sort of voices. I know of several methods to reduce voices or make yourself unable to hear them clearly. I know a lot of people hate to hear or read prescriptives, especially from a person that has not gone in debt to obtain a piece of paper that declares I have an adequate memory, or goes by anything other than mister or madame, and is easily programmed to think like I am "supposed" too.

So, I am not a doctor, you are not my patient, this is just advise from a person that has had the same experience as you report and I am just sharing some good sense that helped me over come it:

1) As another poster wrote, Voices can't do shit to you but nag and nettle you. Your not a bad person even if you did an illegal and stupid thing. Your a human being that is trying to navigate difficult terrain called planet Earth. You are allowed to make a lot of mistakes and even repeat them if you need to learn the things you came here to learn. The mission if you care to take it, is to love and help even your enemies, its a nearly impossible mission, but well worth the price of admission.

The Hard Part.
      ---------------
      1) Avoid as much as possible anything that will get you high even for 5 seconds. We didn't come to Earth to periodically passively suicide and experience heaven, that all comes later, don't rush its available for everyone but it has a time and place for entry.
      2) Find people that want to be around you and love you and care for you. Another impossible task, but one that is much more possible if you are that person for others.

Dietary Concerns
      -------------------
      1. If you are vegan or vegetarian and not a practicing Hindu, buddhist, or in a mystical tradition, you need to eat meat to keep yourself firmly planted in your body. I am not telling you to kill what you eat, I am saying eat meat, it actually grounds you in your body.
      2. See a naturopath or an orthomoleculer doctor if you can. Here are some some supplements to take, I won't give you the dosage, I would say research what overdose levels for these and start off with a multivitamin and work up from base dosages over the course of time. Every bodies body chemistry is different and what is medicine to one person might be poison to another Here is what is recommended for a psychic crisis from a very well researched book on the topic:

a) Vitamin B3 (Niacin or Niacinamide)
      b) Vitamin C
      c) Zinc Gluconate or citrate
      d) vitamin b-complex formula (this is really good it turned out for me and others just this and a good dose of vitamin c turned of the works)

If indicated by a orthomolecular or naturopath doctor:
      a) Vitamin B6
      b) Manganese
      c) Omega-3 Essentially fatty acid found in fish or krill oil capsuls

I recommend not taking all these supplements all at once, you will vomit, space the tablets out through the day.

(The above recommendations were given by Stephenie Marohn in the book 'Natural Guide To Schizophrenia' (healthy mind guides) (Kindle Edition)

You can always come back and discuss things with the voices, argue with them or ignore them (some of them are sort of trapped and sort of like slaves to what they do and don't leave the job description without obtaining hope that transcends their job description). OR you can just say good by to them forever and get on with "normal stuff".

As a last resort, if you thinking of harming or killing your self or others obsessively, contact a psychiatrist and get a recommended drug regiment. Don't want anybody fucking it up for the rest of humanity and those of us that actually know its not all about being happily high and mighty all the time.

I sincerely hope you will find resolution and relief.
      Likes madfryer liked this post.

My Mood
      Sad

Police can be assholes and think they know it all... I've seen there judgmental eyes looking at me as they drive past me in the street and a few times they have stopped me for no dadgum reason.
      Last edited by WheatCrunchies; 31-03-17 at 00:02.
      Chubby Gals, Jacked Up Trucks & Country Music

The voices think they can control me. I'm a smart guy. So the voices are real smart. Because I'm smart. But it literally feels like they're controlling me! My hats off to you for being able to treat the voices as just another thought. I am not a doctor but your conscious or your executive control center of your brain is strong. Mine is weak. I have no self-control.