Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Voice of God verses voice of schizophrenia

"It’s radio frequency’s, from the bio medical chip in your head. It’s considered a “delusion” to think your brainchipped. However, there are people trying to enact legislation, to brainchip mental health patients, and alter their mind with frequency’s. It’s what’s causing the voices in the first place. The book A New Breed: Satalite Terrorism In America by Dr. John Hall, explains the Technology. “The Illuminati Formula To Create A Totally Undetectable Mind Control Slave.” By Fritz explains monarch programming and goes over the technology a little bit. Some people being harrassed with the technology really have Structured Multiple Personality Disorder and don’t know it. Thousands of years ago, prior to all the technology involved, voices were caused by people who practice satanism. Structured MPD stems from ancient Egyptian practices that involves demonology. “The Egyptian book of the dead” or “Egyptian Gnostics.” The Nazis were expanding research into mind control, usin g occult practices and torture techniques from around the world. Nazi scientists then came to America (operation paperclip) and shared there research. This is when the CIA was created. Then came Mk-Ultra, operation artichoke, operation midnight climaxe ect (the list goes on). They very much achieved their goal, of having the ability to control people outside their awareness, causing them to have zero recollection of being used for things like drug trafficking, sexual exploitation, murder,satanic rituals etc.... That was 70 years ago. Now the Freemasons, ex vets, all the intelligence agency’s, small satanist groups, Elite satanist groups, The KKK, mafia, and more, all have knowledge of this phenomena. It is wide spread and done on varying degrees. This gets swept under the rug by the phyciatric association, and police departments. Now anyone with knowledge of radio broadcasting equipment, can tap into your head like a radio station ***************
      "

Really interesting post. Now, rightly or wrongly, I base my logic on all my delusions that this is the case. Although this description is a good deal more fleshed out, I Always connected the idea that it was the state, but I presumed they thought I was a potential rapist. But fundamentally, I base my perception of my voices That they are real people, employed to antagonise.

From here, I base all my decisions on the binary logic of the consequence. Of every moment, instinct and thought.

What I can say is, if the agenda was control. I wouldn't be much use.

One question though. Hypothetically, the practical situation, you hear voices, over time you become used to them to some degree.

But as an intellectual exercise. As a practical problem.

You presume that an unknown force is doing this to you. But there is no tangible proof. What course of action would you take with this as the practical context.

You will probably have cried wolf a million times, just like I have. Nobody believes a thing.

Hypothetically, this situation is real, what would you choose to do with your existence?

Ironically, I've found that googling conspiracies leads to obsession. Emotion, anger. And zero help. Personally.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678