Thread: Impending political administration

My Mood
      Sad

Default Impending political administration

Yes, living in the Washington D.C. area, the new administration coming in makes me very upset and not hopeful for the future. I happen to work for an agency, which my job ends soon. But by law, the president photo is displayed in all agency buildings. Going into work, seeing "his" face will upset me.

I see so much being taken away.... LGBT rights, woman's right to choose, no proper oversight of police brutality, voting rights, loss of health insurance and potentially the increase in premiums, immigrant hatred and abuse... I guess more could be added.

This is going to be a very testing 4 years. Where the continued and accepted nastiness of a leader filters down to the general public.

I'm so dead to humanity at this moment. It's almost as if we're around the corner from pitch forks and flames.
      I can barely conceive of a type of beauty in which there is no melancholy. Charles Baudelaire
      Hug Harriets hugged this poster.

imo - on a broader level it's a collective crisis of consciousness. It's all a manifestation of the collective pathology/egoic nature of the majority of current humanity.

Dispelling Wetiko

There is a good general understanding of what the problems are & what better solutions are.

The free market isn't working and Labour now dares to say so

Some people have been saying & pointing out these things for hundreds of years. Ultimately i think that things are our collective choice as a species/humanity.

KYMATICA Full Length Movie HD - YouTube

The Collective Evolution III: The Shift - YouTube

ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | OFFICIAL RELEASE | 2011 - YouTube
      http://healingsanctuary.proboards.com/
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjpva1C3gypWvOf7iONui1g/videos
      This site does not align itself to any one political, religious, medical or cultural bias.

Perhaps it's just another contraction before an expansion ??
      Little Porcupine Goes to the Psyche Ward - available on Amazon Books

Senior Member BorderlineDownunder's Avatar
      My Mood
      Cool

what the fuck did everyone think was going to happen when they elected a psychopath?

not directed at you Bippie I'm sure YOU didn't vote for the flame haired Genghis Khan.

My Mood
      Sad

Quote Originally Posted by BorderlineDownunder View Post
      what the fuck did everyone think was going to happen when they elected a psychopath?

not directed at you Bippie I'm sure YOU didn't vote for the flame haired Genghis Khan.
      Nope, I didn't vote for him. I have this thing about voting against my own interests. Just amazes me how people think he's for the everyday person.
      I can barely conceive of a type of beauty in which there is no melancholy. Charles Baudelaire

My Mood
      Sad

Quote Originally Posted by cpuusage View Post
      imo - on a broader level it's a collective crisis of consciousness. It's all a manifestation of the collective pathology/egoic nature of the majority of current humanity.

Dispelling Wetiko

There is a good general understanding of what the problems are & what better solutions are.

The free market isn't working and Labour now dares to say so

Some people have been saying & pointing out these things for hundreds of years. Ultimately i think that things are our collective choice as a species/humanity.

KYMATICA Full Length Movie HD - YouTube

The Collective Evolution III: The Shift - YouTube

ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | OFFICIAL RELEASE | 2011 - YouTube
      It's hard for me to digest but people think this Neanderthal is a good thing. That this me me attitude is good for America. That closing off and shutting out will make America great again.

Quote Originally Posted by bippie71 View Post
      It's hard for me to digest but people think this Neanderthal is a good thing. That this me me attitude is good for America. That closing off and shutting out will make America great again.
      imo we need a new Global System, & a move away from the current economic/political system, that has ceased to properly serve humanity.

Concerning Trump, i think that he got in because of the Great inequality in America - & it's the same around the World, there is massive inequality. Half of America/the World have Nothing & are in dire circumstances, & people are fed up of it. They're fed up of a manufactured media/political/economic system & elite. No one is wholly good or bad, & Trump i think may be good in shaking things up a bit. It may also be the facts that the America Empire is Over.
      http://healingsanctuary.proboards.com/
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjpva1C3gypWvOf7iONui1g/videos
      This site does not align itself to any one political, religious, medical or cultural bias.