Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Daily Rant.

My Mood
      Tired

Ugh, just got home for work & i'm pooped. lol @ that word but its true. Yesterday i was explaining to somebody about staying out of your head & what not but today i could not for the life of me ground myself. It was ridiculous, the constant barrage of unnecessary mental garbage while maintaining my responsibilities in the work place. During conversations i'm else where, nodding & replying as usual but at the same time speaking in my head, idk whats going on. Thank God were able to play music at work cause idk how i'd keep my mind on a constant rhythm with out it. I now have a high anxiety if my phone isn't playing something, like a podcast or music, i use it to cloud my sub vocalization w/ the words of the videos.. repeating the words that are said in the song/video in my head... its insane!!! i hate it. I decided to try and walk around the mall on my 30min break w/ out a phone, it was horrible. It felt like i was sitting in this body looking out my eyes as if it was a slit & was speaking to myself.. i feel like a coward or something .. idk but today was just to much, at least i'm off tomorrow..
      Love & Justice.

My Mood
      Tired

Broke my phone today, well sort of.. i now can't listen to music or videos on it but everything else works.. bummer cause i use that to keep my mind occupied, i literally have a video playing everywhere i go just for static. Now that i'm home i'm using my laptop as my mobile sound.. this sucks. My anxiety jumped x10 & this happened while i was at work, lol. yikes. At least i got paid today, time to decompress.
      Love & Justice.

My Mood
      Tired

This morning decided to wake up early & get things finished before work. Clean & Laundry. Hope everyone has a good day
      Last edited by kingYee; 19-06-17 at 16:13.
      Love & Justice.
      Thanks exfbu gave thanks for this post.
      Hug exfbu hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Tired

Fuck!
      My mind has been racing hardcore these past few days, work has been knutz! .. I'm stuck in the sunken place. Decided to take my meds today lol but i can't tell what it did other than make my damn eye twitch, plus i had to keep walking outside to hear silence periodically. Kill me now, and i'm about to have a second job so yeah, lets have some fun.. ugh.. i hate this shit.

I'm starting to resent waking up , oh well.. we persevere.
      Love & Justice.

My Mood
      Tired

All i hear every day is "you talking shit"? or "omg" or "pussy" .. lmao this shit is crazy.
      Love & Justice.

My Mood
      Tired

damn this sucks
      Love & Justice.
      Hug exfbu hugged this poster.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789