Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899

Thread: Recovery and Wellbeing

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm alright mental health wise, no problems to report.

I am much much better, from sinuses and also irritilbity, and I have been health wise much better happily knitting and music listening combined. My casting off, which i tried for the first time, i was ready to cast off knitting wise, wasn't brilliant, and mum will show me how to cast off when I'm ready, t hough my hand tension was not tight unlike in the past how tension wise usually was very tight, the piece after when cast off.

I am hoping that if i happen to be up earlish tomorrow, one hopes, judging by my sleep lately, I doubt it, I will try to get a morning workout done. To my low impact dance workout dvd, new one this is.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Hi Evening Folks,

I've been alright, I'm very well.

Just have been today, this earlier evening (and I had it pre planned anyway) to make a start, in tidying my room, up. Also, dad would like to get the nets, done, at some juncture, so I'm hoping that and I feel tomorrow is a bit soon, that for in time for the weekend, my room should be in a much more sufficient state.

I would have liked to have done it, many months back, I had leg problems, painfully, so just wasn't possible.

To help with my szchiophrenia statuses, which are fine, and very well, and on 25ml of med, I have been listening to musicals, and music, here and there today.

I couldn't manage to get a workout done, I was very much asleep.

Roll on roll on, until the Spring, then I'll be up and about much earlier!

And also up and about earlier in time for any volunteering work.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Hi Evening Folks,

I hope all are just about well, mental health wise,

I'm very well, no szchiophrenia based problems to report at all, still taking 25ml of medication.

I couldn't get round to making a start with tidying my room, owing to being the late week, and I wouldn't have had sufficient energies, for getting the general house chores done. Tomorrow, or on Sunday, I'll make a s tart t hen.

I am hoping to do my fitness workout also over the weekend, training wit h my brand new fitness dance low impact workout.

My dieting overall is going well.

As I say, I don't have any szchiophrenia, mild forms of, no hearing voices, no hearing delusions, no anxieties, and certainly no paranoia nowadays, I'm a picture of perfect mental health oh and nothing too severe, and not too beyond severe either.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899