Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas 🎅

Default Christmas 🎅

Things have been pretty calm and steady in my household the last couple of months. Its made Christmas a little exciting for me this year. Last Christmas was just plain awful with partner in the ward and my anxiety and stress levels through the roof and not forgetting lack of sleep due my lovely baby,, who is sleeping all night now so thats a massive help!! I just hope everyone out there has a lovely Christmas and not on there own. Just remember there's always somewhere to go.. You just have to search,, there's no reason why you should be on your own at this special time of year. Much love everyone ❤
      Thanks letmein, myfriendluna, Foxjo gave thanks for this post.
      Likes letmein, myfriendluna, Tonic liked this post.
      Hug letmein, myfriendluna, Foxjo hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Bored

thank you, made me feel brighter after a bad few days, where words that have been spoken can't be unsaid. It looks like I will be alone on Christmas day. Maybe I'll try the sally ann.
      Hug curlz hugged this poster.

Founding Member

xmas i'm trying to avoid, remember one xmas day standing in the kitchen contemplating suicide, thinking bittter thoughts about no one caring then i thought it'd suit them fine if i did and if i survived i'd have suicide scars to explain to the gentle sex on top of schitzoprenia

remember xmas in the workhouse or rather don't as i was having shock treatment. maybe shock treatment is the best way to handle xmas

Looking on the bright side i've got a party tonight and this women phoned up, maybe i've got a date if i had the social skills to know, probably get pissed as the only way to handle social anxiety and blow it
      Last edited by Foxjo; 13-12-16 at 13:11. Reason: as per forum guidelines no suicide specifics allowed
      Thanks letmein gave thanks for this post.
      Hug curlz, letmein, myfriendluna, Twokiwisandabanana hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Bored

Quote Originally Posted by ramboghettouk View Post
      standing in the kitchen contemplating suicide, thinking bittter thoughts about no one caring then i thought it'd suit them fine if i did a
      can relate.

i'm sorry to hear you are feeling this way ramboghettouk (loving your name btw!!) just relax and enjoy your night if you can,,, if you get pissed then so be it..... but trust me there will be someone out there for you x
      Likes BorderlineDownunder liked this post.

Founding Member

there is something omho faintly rediculous about this forum censoring certain things on the grounds it'll give people ideas about suicide, particularly as the mainstream media doesn't

I get what you mean but at least there trying to keep it off this one.

Founding Member

maybe it is because i don't have a history of carrying out suicide attampts i feel like that, as i said to one psychiatrist i'd only end up here if i did try, anyway at my age i'll be dead soon enough, particularly considering life expectancys

My Mood
      Inspired

Last Christmas was not good. Mid-December a friend wigged out. He found out later on his roommate was slipping meth into his food, which is why he wigged out. He was an internet friend, but I guess he'd forgotten how much personal information I had about him that was verified. He told me he planned on committing a violent crime, he told me a lot of his plans. For a week I wrestled with whether I was going to go to the cops and betray my friend and try to prevent it from happening or not to say a word and not betray my friend and let it happen. For nearly two months I cried daily, trying to live with the implications of my decision.

I'm dead broke this Christmas, we're probably not even going to be able to get a tree, but somehow it seems far better than last Christmas already.
      Hug BorderlineDownunder, Tonic hugged this poster.

Senior Member BorderlineDownunder's Avatar
      My Mood
      Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ramboghettouk View Post
      maybe it is because i don't have a history of carrying out suicide attampts i feel like that, as i said to one psychiatrist i'd only end up here if i did try, anyway at my age i'll be dead soon enough, particularly considering life expectancys
      hang in there Rambo, new treatments are on their way

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast