Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paranoia - Temporarily

I realise this is an older thread, I felt I had to post that; I'm very well for much of this week, apart from a gliche slightly yesterday, whilst out to volunteering, so planning to do what to do about lunch, and people were passing me at the time, in the lobby foyer area, and I'm thinking, why do i have a feeling, so I upped my dose last night late afternoon, to 25ml. So i feel, paranoia wise -external factors, outside of home, have to be helped out via 25ml. Anxiety levels wise, I'm very well.

Hope to get a work out done over the weekend.

Listening to music and knitting.

HI all,

For a short time this evening, I experienced paranoia slightly, I knew the cause.

There just happened to have been a few people out in the garden, i'm just off a main road, and the particular garden is not far from me. And they were loud t alkative, then, external factors still, about 10 mins after, I became apparent anxiouis for no apparent reason, there was a loud machinery noise, making me feel it was a helciopter at first, that wasn't the case, so I thoguiht right, on goes my travel wrist bands, for motion sickness, implied, however i discovered, for anxiety support. At the time of posting, I am finer.

No more paranoia either, that's now healed.

I thought to myself giggling, I'll have to moniotr that household, for another time, or in advance of another time, so that I'll at least be prepared, for one of my many extra mental health management tricks, to then enable me to then feel calmer.

Strangely, I'm not irritible, at the moment, hopefully on wood, I'll be finer for the remainder of this mid evening.

Will resume needleworking, and music listening.

Have a good Friday night all,

Natalie.

Hi all,

I was much better last night. The garden in question/problem for me was very quiet indeed, meaning no loud machinery or making me think, it was a helcopter a low one, and I hadn't become anxious, nor paranoia.

I sleptmuch better overnighter, so functioning well, for the day today.

Now 25ml is far the best dose, it works 24/7 at the correct level, so I just know that I can't even begin to think, then never mind planning to ween off, due to that my psycosis, could easily return at any point of time, and also my general mental health could problematic very acute again. I don't wish for all of that to replay.

I am looking very much forward, to data entering on Tuesday, and my line manager/doubling up as supervising, we will be on hand, now I am half hoping, once I master the volunteering, to enable them to get along of their own work, I should be able to do the catergorising myself, on my own, as they said, they'll take step by step, which I'll agree, and see how I get on.

it's all printed nothing handwritten, so that's a relief. Typed I mean.

I just can't feel to workout even indoors, not in those heated temperatures.

When not logged into MHF, listening to musicals, music, and needleworking. Or knitting, during the evenings.

Have a good late week/early week all,

Natalie.

Hi all,

I had a tad touch of paranoia earlier this morning. At about 8.30am, I was feeling very irritible, and I had done a workout. Then about 10am or so, a helcopter was travelling towards above us, and at midday, or thereabouts, a touch of paranoia flared up.

I brought forward my dose to 2pm, and I have been much better. I always get that old funny impression, that people, certainly police forces (and I have been via the Police on a couple of occasions; when I became ill, and eventually at the end of the day to cut a long storys hort, my father collected me from the Police pound, building, and also back in 2014, when father had his small health condition problem come up, and the police were involved with us, after quite inadvertantly dad causing an car accident.

So i always have that impression, that the police are always to use a word, on about me, , anyway as I say, i took my dose, and I have very much improved.

I can't take my med dose too early on in the day, i am asleep jokingly by lunchtime, or certainly have that sleepier feeling.

I have been needleworking, amongst the lot of the heat, and listening to music.

Out tomorrow, volunteering for afternoon, - 2-4pm.
      Hug exyz hugged this poster.

HI all,

Since early afternoon, following on from taking my szchophrenia med dose, I have been finer, no paranoia! And certainlyno hearing voices, and no hallucinations. I'm very well.

Looking forward very much so, to volunteering tomorrow afternoon, I'll be out of home from 12.45-5.30pm at the very latest to allow volunteering until 4pm, and then the travelling back.

I am hoping to get another workout session in, done, tomorrow morning, early moring, before I go out much later on.

Have been struggling with the heat of the week, the worst so far, i must admit for in the daytime, and we do have fans, in at home, so I tend to base myself at times downstairs, otherwise, upstairs, and with windows open wide as much as possible, to let what could be deemed as fresher air to seep through.

So once again, I'm very well, at 25ml.

Yes, I'm struggling with the heat, indoors, attempting to get my cross stitching done, and with music.

Hi Folks,

Just thouight ah, I would update, before I am caught up and out to volunteer, I'm very well, no paranoia, no hearing voices, and no hallucinations. Nothing very acute, and nothing very severe nor beyond severe, I'm very well at 25ml of med.

I feel, I'm going to take my med dose today, in a short while, because I'll be back so late on from volunteering, and allowing for travelling by buses, it will be ridicuously late for me to start to have my dose. thouigh strangely i always find, will always re alert me for the evening time.

Anyway not today, I am taking the dose soon.

Natalie.

Hi all,

Due to me forgetting to take my dose at the last minute before out to volunteer, I have been having slight paranoia problems. now, having taken the dose after 5pm, I have been finer.

Fortunately, I don't have anyting booked for tomorrow, so I can annoyingly for the 5th consecutive day in a row relax down, what with the heatwave i mean, and slip into my coping stratergies, for mental health.

Also, tuning and keeping an eye, through my emails, and connecting via mental health forums, such as on here as well, then, I have a volunteering stint on Thursday. This will be a brand new organisaiton, for helping them out.

I'll take my dosse earlier in the morning on Thursday, this week.

I'm finer now, paranoia, wise, I often have that feeling that people are talking about me, when i can sense that they probably are not.

Have a good Tuesday night, all,

Natalie.

NB; my fnger slipped apologies, I was also remembering my srong admirer for me, and his job title happens to begin wiht letter M. Just in case the error of mine just now, might have come up, moderating purposes.
      Thanks exyz gave thanks for this post.

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow, Natalie, all good wishes

Hi Exfbu,

Thanks.

Very very warmer, I just cannot take to much more of this heatwave. I'll be very relieved, when much cooler, apparently, tomorrow, after the thunderstorms.

HI Folks,

I'm very well this evening.

There haven't been anymore extremly low helicopters anyway, so I'm pleased about that, not since the one from early evening yesterday above me.

I took my dose at 2.30pm, this afternoon, and I am very well, apart from having a big tension feel like headache, i couldn't take my dose, when I thought i would, at 1.30pm.

I am hoping to get an in home workout session, done tomorrow, and before going out to eat for my Birthday.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast