Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Sugar Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Silver333 View Post
      Hey. I really think I'm addicted to sugary foods. I'm scared because I just had a lot of it and I just feel a lot of shame and I'm afraid I'll become diabetic and have to have a needle in me (which would be a nightmare). Anyone have any tips on how to get over a bad sugar addiction? Thank you.
      Remove sugar from the table out of sight, out of mind!
      Buy fresh fruits or fruits canned in water or natural juice. Avoid fruit canned in syrup.
      Instead of adding sugar to cereal or oatmeal, add fresh fruit (try bananas, cherries or strawberries) or dried fruit (raisins, cranberries or apricots).
      Instead of adding sugar in recipes, use extracts such as almond, vanilla, orange or lemon.
      Enhance foods with spices instead of sugar; try ginger, allspice, cinnamon or nutmeg.
      Try zero-calorie sweeteners such as aspartame, sucralose or saccharin in moderation.
      I have actually tried this out. It was suggested to me by my friend.

It is not good to eat extra sugar because It have some harmful things but we again eat and use this. You have to control yourself and quickly avoid sugar. It not make diabetic but diabetic patient should not eat sugar.

Sugar raw is instant energy and helps clot the blood. Fat coffee milk and sugar in the morning could take your mind off it for the entire morning my coffee.
      Positive you know that higher functioning always begins with mental illness; so unconditional love to all and be like me: -

Focus on the physical/DIGESTION to change how to feel? Is that healthy and is resistance healthy?

Will

p.s fruit smoothies with herbal powders i.e siberian ginseng, spirulina

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789