Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you grateful for today?

My Mood
      Sad

My hair perm!

My Mood
      Stressed

That someone took the time to clear the roads of fallen trees.
      Discernment ~ When every situation has a different right answer.

My Mood
      Blah

The water filter man calming me down when he got me all upset.
      He drove up from London at 7am to fix my new taps and water filter machine and then left and came back another hour and a half drive when he left the water on my washing machine unattached and it went beserk,bleeping,turns out the water filter machine had stopped working too so he fixed it again.I am grateful he was there and knew how to sort things and he helped calm me down when I got angry.He didn't argue back he just said don't worry don't get angry talk to me about it and I will sort it.He is really lovely,but it costs me an arm and a leg to pay him and I still owe him 200.But another thing I am grateful for I have clean water now.
      Mind. Its chief activity consists in the endeavour to ascertain its own nature, the futility of the attempt being due to the fact that it has nothing but itself to know itself with.
      Hug valleygirl, Coast2 hugged this poster.

I am thankful for my practicum sponsor teacher's darling little dog. He is such a little sweetheart, and comes running to the door the moment I arrive, usually with a toy he wants me to throw for him. Also, one of the little girls wanted to give me a hug, which was so sweet. I love those little children. I am really going to miss my practicum when I am done, and there is no chance of getting a job there after I graduate because it's a little home-based preschool that only needs one staff person.

I am also thankful that the sun came out today, after several weeks of torrents of rain nearly every day. It was lovely, warm enough to take off my jacket. I went for about a 2 hour walk by the river, which was very high after all the rain. I was surprised to see so much snow on the mountains already. The last few years the snowfall on the mountains has been much later. I also saw salmon swimming upstream today - pretty amazing!
      Likes naominash liked this post.

My Mood
      Stressed

I'm thankful for this time I've been having with my husband. Plenty of time to goof around and have fun.

I've had such a good week. There's really nothing I can complain about.
      Discernment ~ When every situation has a different right answer.
      Likes valleygirl, Coast2 liked this post.
      Hug Coast2 hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Sad

That I have a roof over my head, clothes on my body, food in the pantry and refrigerator, laptop, phone, etc... etc.. all the major things and small things in my life. I need to focus on the good! I think I found something to journal about today now!
      Last edited by iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH; 24-10-16 at 17:31. Reason: spelling error
      Likes burt tomato, Coast2 liked this post.

My Mood
      Sleepy

Talking to some pretty girls. lol :P
      Likes iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH, Coast2 liked this post.

Today I am thankful to all the other parents who forgot to make the WW2 gas mask for homework. It meant my son came home with a smile on his face as he was not the only one without it and my guilt was slightly lifted.
      Hug burt tomato, Coast2 hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Sad

Quote Originally Posted by burt tomato View Post
      Talking to some pretty girls. lol :P
      Burt Tomato!
      Likes burt tomato liked this post.

My Mood
      Blah

I am grateful there were no pressing chores or appointments needed to attend to today and I could get plenty of rest,I had a bad day mental health wise,so needed lots or rest,peace and quiet.
      I am also grateful to have my mum back talking to me and supporting me,just to have her help out and to talk to when I feel down and about my cancer scare is great.
      I am grateful for my home and having enough to heat it and feed myself.
      Mind. Its chief activity consists in the endeavour to ascertain its own nature, the futility of the attempt being due to the fact that it has nothing but itself to know itself with.
      Likes iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH, Coast2 liked this post.
      Hug Coast2, valleygirl, Pollypop, fidget hugged this poster.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast