Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was sexually assaulted then years later the abuser developed Dementia

My Mood
      Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
      Lol someone called 'Pepecat' has trolled my post!Censor me all you like!!I WILL speak the truth
      I changed the title of the thread - as you asked - because it looked like you'd developed dementia and not the person who hurt you.
      I also took out the name of the person and left the initial instead, as we don't allow naming of people on the forum, for both your and their safety.
      That was it.
      'When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago'.
      Nietzsche.
      Likes calypso liked this post.

Well I would say that one law in life is "what 'you' send out, will always returns back" so what that person did to you, had a return by having Dementia.

My Mood
      Sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by pepecat View Post
      I changed the title of the thread - as you asked - because it looked like you'd developed dementia and not the person who hurt you.
      I also took out the name of the person and left the initial instead, as we don't allow naming of people on the forum, for both your and their safety.
      That was it.
      Crikey. No wonder their account is closed. Sometimes I read stuff like this and wonder if it'a all just a bit of AS.
      If evolution really was a continual process, surely bananas would be round by now. Or straight, depending on which direction they were going.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12