Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Post Music That Helps You

Hi Folks,

I have had a slight technical problem this evening, another repeat model same model type of a walkman, I'd been using, has finally gone, i even switched batteries as well, and still no joy, then, I had an idea, I have another one of the same model brand, and I'll put batteries in, well thankfully and hopefully, I can still listen to music privately through my headphones, I have a bit of a volumne number tracking problem a bit, within the walkman on a cd track, that's nothing, I can handle that.

Eventually, I will have to buy a new walkman, I like simple, nothing complicated, me, to work with, so that in particular, needle working or knitting in at home, and also, when out to volunteering.

My local supermarket stocks every so often, walkmans plenty of, so I shouldn't eventually have a problem in obtaining one, and they are still although gone up slightly, reasonably priced.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

I'm fine mental health wise, no problems there, and I am not even irritible, since taking my supplement to help that out, it's just the technical problem i have experienced, a short while ago.

Hi Folks,

I have been happily technical wise listening to music, and getting on with my needle working.
      Likes SomersetScorpio liked this post.

Hi Folks,

I will eventually have to get a new walkman.

I have been though happily, getting on with needle working, and listening to music and musicals.

I'm fine, no mental health problems within me, at all.

I'am having 2 days of busy, today and tomorrow, so I upped my doseage in that respect as a precaution, hopefully, then on Sunday, I'll reduce down again.

I am always presently on 20ml this time round, very well at that level of dosage.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

Hi Folks,

I can recommend another excellent quality of sound, and very good orchestrated jazzed up, of ballads and up tempo and upbeat combined numbers, and i've just bought this cd today, and that's a British Entertainer, oriignally to be comedian, he also sings as well, and he is Bradley Walsh. He always makes me laugh. The cd is entitled, now ah, can I namedrop or maybe not, I won't chance it, the name of the cd, if you go to the usual entertainment websites, or stores that have a entertainment section on line, and or in stores, try bigger branches or supermarkets, any small shops expresses, they won't have, or alternatively, pm and I can let you know of the details.

As i say, very excellent recording material, quality of sound, and very orchestrated jazzed up - I like it, much better than the last cd of his, the first one. I won't namedrop that cd, also.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122