Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Post Music That Helps You

My Mood
      Paranoid

I like to listen to reggae music when I'm feeling stressed. Of course everyone knows Bob Marley but I also like Ziggy Marley, Stephen Marley, Peter Tosh, Richie Spice, Junior Reid, Steel Pulse, and others I cant think of right now. When I'm feeling psychotic though I usually like to listen to dark depressive stuff. (That cant be helpful but I just go with it)
      My dreams are where the monsters live. The trouble begins when they spill into the waking world. -Me

Hi Folks,

I have just recently pre ordered my copy, signed copy of a brand new of my very favourite artist cd, soon to be general release on November 3.

I wondered to myself, what could I listen to for a time filler, this morning I felt, at 6.15am, so I put on Dreamgirls, and that filled the time up, very nicely. i didn't wish to hear my other cds just yet a while, I felt.

Now whether i'll next year will get to see myvery favourite artist in concert, who knows, everything and anything is always better much close u p, on cd/or video and or dvd formats.

HI all,

Due to the weather, and I am indoors in at home (!), I was very unsettled, so I just couldn't properly list en to music, and needlework, I have literally been up and down, several times today, plus, we also had to have our boiler servicing done, the time that the boiler engineer finally turned up, plus he's a client of my dad's combined, my dad does his accounts for him, and also overall what with the weather. Hopefully, and ought to be, I'll have a better following next weekend; Also, our hairdresser was due for my mum, and she turned up first, before the engineer, we thought it would be him arriving on time.

I intend to relax right down, this evening.

Natalie.

HI all,

Regarding my irritible from the weather self for over a couple of weeks, and tiredness, also I couldn't feel to be switiching cds every so often this evening, and I had done that via an artist earlier on today, that I felt apart from one musical, in which I always hear a couple of tracks from, i thought oh i know, I'll hear Dreamgirls, and this is really a very feel good, de-stressing musical. I am now so much more better. I feel happier lifted.

Anyway, I'm very well this evening on my partial reduced dose, which once again, I am trialing. Hopefully, no more threatening bad weather to be about...

Best Regards, have a good evening all,

Natalie.

My Mood
      Blah

<3
      Wellbutrin SR 100mg x1 a day. Buspar 10mg 2x a day. Trazodone 100mg 1x for sleep. Vistaril 50mg as needed.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819