Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Post Music That Helps You

HI all,

Now that my stresses have levelled, off and my mental health condiitons, as of mid and late last week, and over the weekend, I have put the Dreamgirls to one side, i am listening to 2 cds, not now no, i have been though, and as I am now much calmer, I am listening to easy lsitening jazz sound/easy listening music.

If I happen to be tensed about whatever, then, I know I can then put on Dreamgirls, as majically, I am then eventually in just 1 session of listening to the double cd, lifted, from my stresses. I had a lot of problems over the weekend, and physical health too, so I was feeling very low and stressed, so it took me finally some doing, to have my stresses reduced, and then level off.

My Mood
      Goofy

Ok I know its not music but this has helped me relax in the past many times.
      The possession of anything begins in the mind. Bruce lee

My Mood
      Goofy
      The possession of anything begins in the mind. Bruce lee
      Likes exyz liked this post.

HI all,

Along with my other very favourite musicals, film sound track and or stage versions, Dreamgirls is excelleent musical, and dialogue included, I would highly recommend the Stage version of Dreamgirls, as long as cost isn't an issue, to anybody on here, who might well be a fan of the musicals.
      Likes exyz liked this post.

I love meditation songs during my yoga

Hi there, I tend to go towards inspirational music also or for artists that have been through similar experiences. I love hearing good positive come back stories it helps me continue to try and move on.
      May I suggest or tell.you.The artists and songs I go.for. even if your not into the genre of music listening.to.the lyrics helps me so much.

HI all,

I'm feelign excited now, slightly; one of my very favourite artists, who rose to fame in qutie a big way back in the late 80s, is to be releasing her cd November 3rd, however, hopefully, I'll pre order my signed copy soon.
      It is all of her own composition work, no covers absolutely on this brand new album.
      Hug Mayflower7 hugged this poster.

Here are some feel good songs that I like:

Earth, Wind, and Fire: September
      Michael Jackson: Rock with you
      Rick Astley: Never Gonna Give You Up
      Eric Dolphy's solo: Serene (sentimental)