Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Sticky voices

My Mood
      Pensive

Strong dreams, things about waking up in a house full of flies, not pleasant. But under the increased medication (nothing beyond the original increase from 2 mg to 4 mg of orap) no further voices or symptoms, over the last two weeks or so.
      Last edited by Kerome; 18-04-17 at 09:53.
      People are worried and unhappy in direct proportion to the lack of love in their lives.
      - Osho
      Hug fidget hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Pensive

A break away in England with my mother was very pleasant, it seemed to have lightened the load and put me in a different energetic space.

Recently I have been reading Carlos Castaneda's The Art of Dreaming, and it seems to have some interesting parallels with my experience and my voices. My voices once told me they wanted to turn me into a 'dreamer', and according to Castaneda his Yaqui Indian teacher was teaching him the art of dreaming, the second attention. Honestly I'm not sure if I would be suited to this, some of the requirements like constant guarding of the attention might be beyond me, I'm a rather sleepy and gentle and slightly lazy person. But I feel compelled to inform myself.

The Castaneda book is available online as a PDF, if you do a google search for it.
      People are worried and unhappy in direct proportion to the lack of love in their lives.
      - Osho
      Likes burt tomato liked this post.

My Mood
      Pensive

It's been completely silent since my second-last post. So that's a good two months. Also no tactile hallucinations. The higher dose of meds seems to have had a positive effect, I think.

I still recommend the 'body of light' meditation, and also Anne Chasson's toe-tapping exercises.
      Last edited by Kerome; 17-06-17 at 20:13.
      - Osho
      Likes Coast2, Grinkles liked this post.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425