Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Sticky voices

My Mood
      Cheerful

So somehow a piece of music that I played gave them access to the astral way, which lead them to the highest, it was bad for him... others were also affected. It's been like that all day, doom and disasters and being patched back up again.

Perhaps we can do chants?
      People are worried and unhappy in direct proportion to the lack of love in their lives.
      - Osho
      Hug fidget hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Cheerful

I cannot recommend highly enough the body of light meditation, it is excellent and very good for the health and imagination. You need to spend some effort on it, some imagination and willpower, but it is very good. Keep doing it whenever you feel the need.
      People are worried and unhappy in direct proportion to the lack of love in their lives.
      - Osho

My Mood
      Cheerful

Total immersion in positive affirmations work too, that can send a lot of light your way. Just listen for an hour or two to a YouTube video of positive affirmations and let things develop.

But they've been hounding me now for a week or more and I'll be glad to see the back of them.
      Last edited by Kerome; 15-03-17 at 11:58.
      - Osho

My Mood
      Cheerful

It's been a tough week, lots of half-felt scenarios that have been hounding me. Have never known my voices to turn so negative in response to small mistakes. Not fun.
      - Osho

My Mood
      Cheerful

Last few days I have been flattened by a rise in meds. My image of good and bad has been totally shattered, a lot of the good voices had turned out to be bad in disguise.
      Last edited by Kerome; 18-03-17 at 08:57.
      - Osho
      Hug fidget, RubyGloom hugged this poster.

My Mood
      Amazed

sounds like you have really been going through it Kerome. I hope it gets easier soon, been thinking of you

My Mood
      Cheerful

Maybe I am a bit clairvoyant into other spaces. But its all near incomprehensible... perhaps the wicked have a role in our internal housekeeping... perhaps they need to be continually converted and harnessed.

Certainly my voices show nothing like a normal human spiritual evolution. I find it difficult to co-exist with them. After all this is the real world, with natural, real world rules, which don't seem to exist on their side.
      - Osho

My Mood
      Cheerful

This morning they have been saying "abandon the inner world!" to me.

Some days the past two weeks have been very intense. Sometimes after an intense experience the voices have said "that was your second exercise" and put everything back.
      - Osho

My Mood
      Cheerful

Sleepless night. Very soft voices whispering to me despite meds having been doubled, from a low dose originally. But they are still annoying despite being soft, and something said to me your relationship with your voices becomes insane once you reach a certain threshold.

Poopie sent me a very sweet pm to see how I was holding up, it was appreciated. All told things could be better. Getting more lorazepam today so will hopefully have a good night's rest tomorrow.
      - Osho

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324