Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Sticky voices

My Mood
      Cheerful

One technique I should mention which has sometimes helped resolve arguments is a kind of visualisation. You try to see, in the space where you are feeling /intuiting, it's kind of like letting your eyes defocus and doing a kind of search for what you see, and then projecting or showing this to others. This has caused some things that were quite demanding to just dissolve.

Mostly I am still searching for my own mind. I can smooth some tactile sensations and this kind of feels like smoothing my thoughts and therefore getting away from thinking, but to live entirely in non-judgment is something I haven't yet managed, I always maintain a certain stability which means that something within is still judging.
      Happiness is when what you say, what you think and what you do are in harmony.
      - Mahatma Ghandhi
      Likes fidget liked this post.

My Mood
      Cheerful

One conclusion I have come to while meditating this morning and listening to more of Osho's lecture series Tantra: the Supreme Understanding is that many voices are a divisive element when heard in this way through the body; they imply a form of judgment and discernment which penetrates through gentler energies and takes them apart. Ultimately a way of clearing these things up is by 'giving them an energetic kiss of acceptance', deploying what is called the 'secret smile'. It is a signal that dialogue is not needed, and is a way to perfect the sense body and keep the internal peace. It seemed to work very well.

My dream life is very active at the moment, unusual dreams with more tension to them than before... escaping fires in apartments, large scale music and dance numbers, being part of a family of smugglers. Much more diverse and interesting than my dream life has been in the past.
      - Mahatma Ghandhi
      Likes cpuusage liked this post.

My Mood
      Cheerful

A voice came by and was briefly explaining what had happened from different perspectives - it told me an interesting insight into the nature of good and evil this morning. Basically the wicked things try to strip us of the vows that give our life meaning and bring us closer to the Source, and they can even from holding a very small node in our energistic nets try to introduce a small agent that works on what you feel to be important. From there it can try and form more capable and larger voices.
      Last edited by Kerome; 11-01-17 at 10:51.
      - Mahatma Ghandhi

My Mood
      Cheerful

This morning's insight... or rather tonight's as it came a few hours ago... was that our vows, and the vows of our internal fragments, give life and definition to us, they illuminate us from within. The right vows build a structure that can connect to the source and live a deeply spiritual life. During my nighttime meditation this was shown to be very true for fragments.

But I think it may well be true for humans as well. When we dedicate ourselves to the wellbeing of our fellow man or to spiritual causes in life, something changes within a person. Doors open that previously were closed. The first process is one of cleansing, the second is one of living according to the vows you take.
      - Mahatma Ghandhi

My Mood
      Cheerful

Some protective voices took their leave of me this morning, saying I hadn't changed my ways and my trial period was at an end, and so they had decided to terminate our relationship. Also I was told that "I" was now just a very small area near the top of my forehead.

Hmmm. Well, we will see if it has any effect.
      - Mahatma Ghandhi

My Mood
      Cheerful

They left behind a level 30 to manage me, and i got into the mood to do a serenity meditation. I was just chanting to myself, "I am serene, I am serene" whenever I felt not serene, staring at my tablet with unfocused eyes, and there were a number of conversations and noisy things in my space started vanishing one by one. I stayed serene, non-interfering, as if wrapped in cool smooth silk. Eventually there was a voice that said "I found a whole lot of them in a thin layer" and it was totally quiet.

Very interesting. I wonder how long those 'noise makers' have been with me.
      - Mahatma Ghandhi
      Likes fidget liked this post.

My Mood
      Cheerful

I should make special mention of something that sometimes visits me in the morning, a cool mist like presence that touches my forehead very gently. It is very knowledgeable and has helped me in the past, though usually at my initiative, it talks as well. This morning it visited me, and I suggested we impose a general limit on the levels, set at 14. I've in the past had problems with things living in 18 and 19, and I thought this might give me a more peaceful situation. It was a pretty successful strategy, I've had a very quiet day.

I dislike making choices in the blind, but this seemed like a good bet.
      - Mahatma Ghandhi

My Mood
      Cheerful

So there have been some very good days, with rather wobbly mornings, but today I just wanted to mention that my voices seem to use hatred and other emotions as a kind of consumable, perhaps a building material. They have said things like "he asked me to send him hatred", and so on.

It seems what we call emotions are not exactly the same in voice-space.
      - Mahatma Ghandhi

My Mood
      Cheerful

Lately one particular voice which seems to be a kind of tutor associated with Tantra is coming up, and he has been getting me to do memory exercises. It was literally 2 or 3 connected voice fragments. Apparently the act of remembering activates some parts of the self which function as a defence and a regulator, which manifests as a pretty coherent voice called 'the king'. It does seem to help some against the physical symptoms and voice fragments.

Also an energy which can be brought up from below and dispenses some kind of 'store' is "odious". There was also some talk of a "taint."

So it's still making some sense, but I am kind of wondering how much use it is to track these things and spend time on them. New things just seem to pop up and take their place. It may be better to distance onesself from these things a bit more and strive for a mental hygiene above all things.
      - Mahatma Ghandhi

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617