Thread: patients rights and atos

DELATEXT

Post patients rights and atos

please see link to this web site

http://www.whywaitforever.com/dwpatoslettersgov.html

very detailed information about patients rights etc, lot of reading but worth it, hope it helps folk out

also read this

YOU ARE THE PEOPLE, YOU ARE THE POWER, LEARN BASIC LAW TO ENSURE YOUR IGNORANCE IS NOT TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

Always seek legal advice before your medical.

Solicitors letters can be very powerful.

Insist medical is recorded. DATA PROTECTION ACT IS ON YOUR SIDE AND NOT THEIR DOCTORS.

Dont let Atos bully you, stand your ground, but ALWAYS remain HONOURABLE.

Never phone them to discuss things or to make requests. ALWAYS do by letter so YOU HAVE PROOF OF CONVERSATION AS EVIDENCE.

Tribunals ARE NOT your only option for finding REMEDY or JUSTICE. If the examination doctor is BIASED, the TRIBUNAL will probably be too. Seek legal advice.

Grounds for potential compensation IF your health problems worsen IF you are MIS-DIAGNOSED, declared fit for work and your medical records PROVE OTHERWISE.

Criminal charges of MALADMINISTRATION, MIS-DIAGNOSIS, GROSS NEGLIGENCE can potentially be sought against Atos and DWP.

Remember, if there is proof of mis-intent from Atos doctor and his-her report differs wildly from your medical records, this could be grounds for getting this bent quack struck off.

Always ask examining health professional to see their credentials. They might NOT be qualified to judge your condition.

You can ask to see what examiner has entered into the computer after each question DURING examination. If you dont like what you see you can force them to change it.

NEVER let 3rd parties have access to your MEDICAL RECORDS. Job Centre Plus request them. Atos are 3rd party. CHECK PAPERWORK YOU SIGN ALLOWING THEM ACCESS.

You can request to see examiners report before Atos give the decision makers it.

Government give permission for Atos examiners to RE-INTERPRETE your words.

Ensure solicitor comes recommended or you know they can be trusted. Lots of COMMON PURPOSE solicitors who will feed you full of bs about chances of bringing legal action.

i am NOT affilated with any of the following sites. Im just pi55ed off. They are for research purposes ONLY.

whywaitforever-com/dwpatos-html
      benefitsandwork-co-uk
      dwpcorruption-co-uk/index-ht

Make sure they know YOU KNOW THE LAW and they know you wont be walked over that easily.

My Mood
      Chatty

useful information but it seems to be based heavily on seek legal advice, most of us can't afford a lawyer or solicitor, and CAB, for me at least, refused to touch this with a bargepole.
      This summer, your spine becomes creepy.

DELATEXT

I am not sure about the legal aid issue as it may vary but citizens advice maybe could advise ?
      this is a very difficult part indeed the access to legal aid etc, will try to research it further and if others could i.e.
      english law and position to legal aid I would be most grateful.....

My Mood
      Chatty

Legal aid can be given excepting cases of libel. But in all instances of legal aid being utilised, they still ask you to pay as much as you can, that is up to and including the value of goods in your home. Hence a lot of people still wouldn't be able to take this option.

DELATEXT

no matter what we have to keep fighting this, I am going to try to find a Qc who does pro bono work and may be prepared to help people in our position ?

My Mood
      Chatty

That would be great, actually. x

My Mood
      Breezy

This is so useful, thanks everyone. I might not use it but it is mighty re-assuring to have the info, especially the stuff about the medical. Ta.

That would be great,Atos must have just told the doctor to learn medicine on the job. It’s obvious if they’re ill: just look for open wounds. If you can’t see directly into their heart, they’re good for work. Accept nothing less than four missing limbs.
      brand55