Register To Comment

Thread: why do i keep crying.....

Default why do i keep crying.....

This is really so hard.
      I just want to cry all the time for no reason.
      I have always got this awful feeling at the pit of my stomach, it wells up. It's like a constant feeling of dread!. and i don't know why.
      Ive been on fluoxetine before when i lost three memebers of my family in 6months. When i started to feel better i kept forgetting to take them and thought i felt better.
      Ive just come back from 2 weeks in france and every morning on holiday i would have a little cry and drag myself out of bed.
      I keep feeling im not good enough.
      Not a good mum, wife, daughter. I feel like i have the weight of the world on me. Sometimes though im fine, no problem, happy then other times this feeling wells up inside and i just want to cry. Why???
      cant write anymore

Default Hiya

Don't beat yourself up. Your not a bad anything your just not feeling well. You sound so like myself. I would go and se your gp I was like you a while ago I can get out of bed now things will get better.

I know i need to see the g.p. But i have it in my head i will be wasting his time or look like a weak feble person!!!..this morning i didn't want to get up. I feel safe in my dreams. I just want to sit and talk to someone about all my feelings. I want to scream and throw things.

Quote Originally Posted by berlioz View Post
      I know i need to see the g.p. But i have it in my head i will be wasting his time or look like a weak feble person!!!..this morning i didn't want to get up. I feel safe in my dreams. I just want to sit and talk to someone about all my feelings. I want to scream and throw things.

Your not on your own when you feel like this I can promise you, at times I feel like a complete train wreck and cry constanly for no reason what so ever. I feel totally useless as a human, mother, daughter and a partner. I have even reduced my partner to tears with the way I am. I can be washing the dishes and next an over whelming feeling rides over me and that is it I am a complete mess. I can never sleep and find it hard to get myself through a day. The amount of times I have had to restrain myself from smashing up the house just through shreer frustration with myself. So your not on your own really and you should try speaking to your Dr as I kept it to myself for many years until I had a break down. I hope you are ok xxx

Register To Comment