My elder brother has a problem from child hood. His mind is like 10-12 years old and not growing. My father did many treatments but unfortunately when we migrated to another country my father had died and I not have any previous medical record of my brother.
Now he is 43 year old but never was able to work and still can not do anything.
1) He cannot calculate the numbers e.g. if my mother is giving him 100 and saying bring 15 Sugar, 25 vegetable and 30 any other thing and then asks how much you'll return me back then he can't answer. He has calculator in his pocket to calculate and answer.
2) He is playing with my children like a child and suddenly become angry but not hitting any body and just shouting
3) He is diabetic for the last 17+ year and hypertensive for the last 5+ years. Some time he is not taking diabetes and hypertension medicines and we can not force him
5) He never had a friend and become confused if anybody asks any question. Almost avoding peoples
6) Some time at night he cannot control his urine and do it on the bed
7) Now-a-days he is going to barber shop and shaving his head hairs frequently
Unfortunately I was not able to give him attention and feeling myself guilty to not give him proper treatment. I am in the country where there is not enough medical facilities. I brought him to 2 doctors. One doctor has recommended MRI and I did for him but it shows every thing okay and no imagery disorder shown. The other doctor written one medicine but when I asked what is the exact name of the disease then the doctor was not able to say. So I not given medicine that he prescribed
I am very confused. Can anybody help me in this regards
Thanks in anticipation