Register To Comment

Thread: Anyone up yet? x

Default Anyone up yet? x

Hiya everyone, I haven't been coming on so much. My sister gets married on Friday so have been really busy helping her. She has made her on bouquets out of buttons and broches etc. so we have been doing that for days. taking ages but finally finished.

What has everyone got on today?

My other half is watching the Celtic v Rangers game. So i guess I will just be pottering around the house and walking the dog. mite go to the park with my daughter.

miss coming on here.

hope someone is up im bored xx

jaxie40

Hey Toonafish. Your sisters bouquets sound cool and unusual, hope you post some pictures so we can see them!

Football isn't often on in our house. My hubby goes to watch his team (Watford) playing their home matches, and I dont like watching footie on the TV

Today we will be finishing assembling our children's trampoline. I finished the first set of instructions. When I read the second set of instructions I found that when assembling, I should have added other bits before tightening nuts and bolts. Now we have to undo everything

Going to the park sounds good, and I wish we had a dog! I miss having a cat and dog. What breed of dog have you got?

Hi Jaxie

My sister's bouquets are beautiful.... they are purple and white and silver. really pretty. and me and my friend who are bridesmaids are more white with a bit of purple.

My hubby loves football as does my son. My hubby and son both play three times a week and watch whatever football is on.

We have a trampoline and it took AGES to set up lol, it will be worth it in the end!! You will enjoy it more than the kids ha ha.

It is really sunny here today, so the dog walking is more enjoyable. I have a orange cocker spaniel. I think the correct term is red but she is orange lol. she hasnt had her hair cut for ages and she resembles a bear at the moment. She is so cute. She is due to get her hair cut soon and she always comes out looking like a mountain goat. ha ha. xxx

Hope you have a nice day playing on your new toy lol x

jaxie40

The bouquets sound gorgeous! Please share some photo's with us afterwards, I'd love to see all the dresses and the flowers!

MY hubby's taking our son to his first football match on Good Friday, and our son can't wait. He's counting the days now.

I let my husband finish doing the trampoline today while I did some gardening. I had a bounce on it, and my hubby told me off because he hadn't tightened the legs on it again

Aww, I love cocker spaniels, they always seem such happy dogs. Does she mind getting her haircut?

Hope yo've had a good day x

Register To Comment