Register To Comment

Thread: everybody hates me

Default everybody hates me

Everyone hates me, they always have. People keep talking about me. I'm different but don't know why. They say they are trying to sabotage me at work because i earn more than them. I never asked to earn wot i do it was the director that offered me the job.... i can't win - the directors think I'm not doing enough and other staff think i get paid too much so sabotage what i do. I'm so unhappy.

My Mood
      Tired

been there brownbean....sad place to be in.....keep posting how you feel....maybe some ideas on how to deal with that situation will come up...

for me i just did my job and called people on what they were doing...eventually i left though...i did not feel it was worth working in a toxic environment...

hopefully someone else will have suggestions for you....

so sorry you are going through that...xx

I'm sorry that you feel like this Even after 28 years of being on this Earth, I still don't understand why people are so mean. Like Raina said, keep posting and you may get someone's words of wisdom that helps you.

Sorry I can't offer you advice, but just wanted you to know that not everyone treats people like that. I hope everything works out for you xx

My Mood
      Sad

Hi BrownBean
      So sorry to he you are feeling this way so sorry ive only just read this!
      I feel the same as you i feel like everyone hates me is judging staring at me so i completly understand how you feel.
      Have you talked to your GP about this if not i suggest you go back and see if they can refer you to a talking therapy as that will help with the way you are thinking and feeling. go to them and see what they can suggest.
      Take care keep strong and keep talking
      Katie
      xx

Register To Comment