Register To Comment
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why am i angry all the time and want to torture ppl?

Default why am i angry all the time and want to torture ppl?

I'm always angry with people and want torture them in extreme and violent ways these things make me happy any advice?
      JD

Minus the anger, I'm have similar thoughts. No doubt you will be told what I have been told by most on here- go to your GP, get help.

If you truly want to do these things, then my advice to you is too keep yourself busy. 'Idle hands are the devils playground' and all that other pointless bollocks. Yeah, distract yourself with hobbies etc. People that I have spoken to in this situation find that their thoughts are at their worst when they are bored. Unfortunately for me- I am constantly bored, but hey, it might work for you.

*EDIT* Oh, and failing that- think of how much prison would really suck. That works for me.
      The body’s pain is so paper-thin and insignificant compared to that of the mind. –Peter Høeg
      Thanks messedupJD gave thanks for this post

Apollon

I have the same issue... Minutes ago, I sent a mail to my psychologist about that... I'm waiting response.
      I'm angry all the time, and want to kill everyone. I don't like to communicate with anyone, and hate everything human, with no exception. I just want to kill everybody, and to be alone in the world with animals... Or second thing - suicide...
      What the hell is this indeed? It follows me since I was ~ 12 years old, and I didn't tell about it to any doctor, since I was afraid I'll be hospitalized and drugged...
      messedupJD what diagnosis you currently have?
      What confuses me the most is the fact, that I'm relaxed, able to rest, to watch tv etc, but when I think about, or meet human, I feel unbearable anger, and homicidal ruminations don't stop, just don't stop!
      I think it would be wise for me to go away from this forum, so many times I snap and make chaos here, and in reality it's not needed, because nobody provoked it, it's just getting out of my head, manifesting itself (that hate).
      Last edited by Apollon; 06-10-11 at 12:31.

My Mood
      Fine

I'm glad you said it. You're not alone.
      So we listened to the experts. Everyone needs some kind of guide to help them see deep inside. What am I to do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Apollon View Post
      I have the same issue... Minutes ago, I sent a mail to my psychologist about that... I'm waiting response.
      I'm angry all the time, and want to kill everyone. I don't like to communicate with anyone, and hate everything human, with no exception. I just want to kill everybody, and to be alone in the world with animals... Or second thing - suicide...
      What the hell is this indeed? It follows me since I was ~ 12 years old, and I didn't tell about it to any doctor, since I was afraid I'll be hospitalized and drugged...
      messedupJD what diagnosis you currently have?
      What confuses me the most is the fact, that I'm relaxed, able to rest, to watch tv etc, but when I think about, or meet human, I feel unbearable anger, and homicidal ruminations don't stop, just don't stop!
      I think it would be wise for me to go away from this forum, so many times I snap and make chaos here, and in reality it's not needed, because nobody provoked it, it's just getting out of my head, manifesting itself (that hate).
      Thank you so much u are exactly the same as me everything u described is exactly how o feel and I don't no why. I am not diagnosed cos I have never been to gp bout these feelings I like you would love to be alone with just the animals who I respect and hold well above any human I just can't stand nearly every other person in the world and I take gr8 delight in imagining slowly torturing them to death in imaginitive ways maybe its cos I've never had any real friends my whole life and wonder like the lone wolf .

Apollon

Impressive, until now I thought I'm a loner in my obsessive thoughts about killing.
      Yes, I love e.g. my dog more then all people in the world...
      I even have disturbing dreams. I had dream, in which I was in Atlantis (Stargate Atlantits) and I was killing everyone in my way, no matter about the side, and after killing them, I punched them with my feet... I woke up full of anger... When I write about this stuff, my heart beats faster, and I get into aggressive mood...
      I don't know why this is happening... I thought it will pass since I quit caffeine, nicotine, like other problems (insomnia, fatigue, depression, anxiety don't exist in my life anymore), but it didn't!!!!!
      When I conclude that I don't have super powers (I'd like to kill people with lighting bolts), and don't have any chances to kill 7 billion people, then I hope there will be the end of the world as soon as possible, or if that doesn't happen, I'll commit suicide...
      I just can't live on this planet with humans around me... I don't fit with them. I don't want friends, I don't want to talk, I don't want any kind of relationship, I don't want anything what is human in nature...
      It's so overwhelming, and now when I solved other psychological issues, this one, the oldest one is on it's peak...

I too don't want to talk or have friends or even leave the house I wake up everyday disappointed I'm alive I have never fitted in anywhere when I used to try if go to partys and is be on my own I just can't connect with others and don't want too its like I didn't ask to be alive sometimes I feel like donnie darko cos I died when I was 6 months old and was brought back to life it just seems I font belong in this world/ time with these ppl I HATE them and long to push pain on to them

Apollon

Donnie Darko! Very good! I love that film! One psychologist compared me with Donnie... Creepy.
      I read your past posts, and the only difference I find between you and me is that I love myself, but just hate others, with no rational reasons... I read you hate yourself too...
      It would be easier if I'd have any real reason to hate people, like for a revenge, but no, I don't have, it's totally irrational, overwhelming hate toward everyone... I fear myself, because I'm trying to control my urges, but very often I snap, and I'm afraid I'll come to a point of no return...
      I can't wait for my psychologist to tell me something about this! I was always ashamed because of these thoughts, and nobody knew about them, until today...
      Hope we'll settle our minds, calm down... Stay fine JD.

That is true I do hate myself as completely as I can but its due to the way I e been treated all my life that I hate myself but it is also the same reason I hate everyone else the whole torture thing I have no idea but it makes me happy to imagine tieing some one up and slow over a course of days or weeks hurting them bringing them back up to strength then starting it all again. I don't know Wat a psych would call it but I call it my happy thoughts.
      I'm glad I'm not the only one and am flattered that this is the first time u have spoke bout it and to me and too u , stay calm too. Peace bruva.

Apollon

Interesting...
      I know a lot about neurotic and psychotic disorders, but about anti social behavior / thoughts I know nothing at all... It's pretty stupid that I can't explain / understand what & why this is happening in my case... My most prominent symptoms...
      For the difference, I'd kill everyone in one second, with no torture... It would be swift as light.
      I see some sado - masochism in your case... (You want to torture people) While in my case I just want to do a through cleaning of the world, just to get rid of everyone... But I'm pretty confused about you, as well about myself... My psychologist still didn't replay to me, I'll tell you her opinion on this subject, she is very good professional...
      I feel like a monster while I write this... And I think I don't deserve any help, even if there is any help possible... I despise racists, nazists, and all other shits of mankind, but actually, I think in worse way then they did... They targeted some population, I target all...
      Even though I say I love myself, maybe it's just denial, confusion... Maybe I'm so absorbed in hate, so I convinced myself, that I love myself... Normal person, who love itself, wouldn't think about dying, and killing everyone around...
      If you want to, be free to send me personal message, for further talks...
      P.S.
      It might be we are "just" depressed.
      I read somewhere that if you're depressed, you don't have to feel sad, it may present as agitation, irritability, or sometimes as homicidal / suicidal ideation... I think I'm not depressed (since I feel no sadness for months), but who knows...
      In depression with psychotic features (Psychotic depression), these kind of thoughts are present quite often, along other specific symptoms... And I had that diagnosis at one point... :/
      Last edited by Apollon; 06-10-11 at 20:20.

Register To Comment
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast