Register To Comment

Thread: Pills to speed up metabolism?

My Mood
      Sleepy

Default Pills to speed up metabolism?

Are there any?
      If they aren't classed as diet pills then people can't have a go at me.

I can't afford major expensive ones but I'd like to have something to speed up my metabolism.
      The hardest thing in life;; letting go of the one thing you believe saved you all those years.

All the drugs in this world, won't save her from herself.

I need medication to speed my body and metabolism up daily for the rest of my life and all i can say is dont do it. Its really not worth the self harm. You cant get my tablets over the counter and if you want you could go and talk to the doctors about the medication to help a diet that they usually give to some people but only if they think you need it. All honesty medications shit. If you need it your stuck with it. they make me ill as well as being addictive. One thing i learned from all this is how much happyer my life was when i was taking 0 medication at all.

There are foods which help increase metabolic rates and natural fat burners, there will be some info on the net if you type it in, as well as some cardio and other such things.
      I think the metabolic booster foods would be much better for you than diet pills. Top it off with a bit of cardio some time a week and see how much of a diffrents it makes than popping pills because really You think that this eating disorder stuff is all a really great way of dropping pounds until you get really ill. then you wish you never knew this life.
      "And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."

Apotheosis

Ephedrine

I dont know, i iwsh that there was, as someone who has a underactive thyroid gland and who is very fat, i would dearly love to have something that would mean that i dont have to take thyroxine for the rest of my life, and that my weight problem wouldnt be a problem anymore and that i would appear normal.. whatever that is.

My Mood
      Cynical

Dangerous... (have no idea if it works or not!)

Apotheosis

Thanks mckeo5514 gave thanks for this post

My Mood
      Cynical

The other option is to eat - highly nutritious health foods - Fruit, veg, pulses etc. Doesnt have to be fresh - frozen is awesome. Check out some of favourite foods etc. Also check out this book:

Get salbia! It's a natural grain supplement that specializes in burning fat in the hard to get areas. I bought mine in a little bag and I add about a teaspoon to anything I eat, salads, soups, you can even drink it if you want, it just tastes like bread crumbs.
      - I'm not going crazy,
      I'm going sane in a crazy world

Register To Comment